Chapter 15

Ah yes, the sports festival arc is over and there's a problem with that. Why do you ask? Well... I have no clue what happens after the sports festival arc. 

"Today was chaotic. You have tomorrow and the day after to rest and recover. When you get back we will look at internship deals." Aizawa explains, Bakugo is fuming in his seat as he looks back glaring at Todoroki while Y/N sleeps the rest of the school day off. Aizawa sighs and dismisses class, Iida, Todoroki and Y/N made their way to Endavour and his car. He wasn't allowed to say no to the lift.

Y/N gets in the back with Todoroki while Iida sits up front. The car ride is very awkward and Iida wants to get out immediately. "See you after break Iida!" Y/N shouts from the car and Iida waves goodbye as he enters the hospital. Now the car is more awkward. Todoroki finds this weird as Y/N and his dad would talk about some random things but both of them didn't utter a word. Arriving in the neighborhood Y/N quickly ejects himself out of the seat and used his quirk to run inside to avoid Enji. Why did he ask for a lift when he hates Awkward situations? He wanted Enji to feel awkward as well, best way to do it is make yourself feel awkward.

"Welcome home! Your father is at a business meeting with Sole your stuck with me all night." Takeshi says as he places dinner down on the table. For once Y/N didn't retreat to his room and stayed downstairs and talked with Takeshi.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Timeskip brought to
You by

Y/N: "I AM THE LAW!"

IIDA: "Y/N YOUR NOT THE LAW GET DOWN 

HERE AND STUDY!"

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Ah yes a beautiful day outside, the birds are singing. If only our main protagonist wakes up!

Y/N has slept past 8 AM, Then 9AM all the way up to 9:55. His phone has been none stop ringing and a certain Shark baby isn't liking the fact he's being ignored. With the power of God and Anime Kirishima is allowed inside Y/N's home. He looks about in awe while Bello marches upstairs to awake our sleeping idiot. Well... He's just a bit oblivious. "Child of mine wake up!" Y/N is abruptly woken by a splash of forceful water. Gasping he opens his eyes to see Bello standing there with water balloons. "You got my husband wet!" Y/N complains about his now wet covers that keep him warm at night. "A ball of sunshine in the form of shark is downstairs waiting for you." Y/N rolls his eyes knowing immediately who he's on about. "Just call him Kiri instead of the weird descriptions." Y/N groans and gets himself dressed. Of course hes fashionable as always and his sleep deprived face can still charm the pants off people.

"Sorry for the wait..." Y/N says as he yawns loudly and rubs his eye. "Ah it's no problem Y/n/n" Kirishima grins and Y/N swears he was blinded for a moment. Such energy and brightness is something he isn't used to. With a small blush Y/N leaves through the front door and Kirishima follows quickly after.

"So wanna see a movie?" Kirishima asks and Y/N's ears perk up. "Can we watch that new very violent horror that's on!" Y/N asks with a face no one can say no to. Kirishima stutters a yes out and the two bought the last two tickets on sale. People did recognize the pair as UA students so they got a discount for being super awesome at the sports festival. Kirishima bought popcorn and Y/N bought a drink to share. They sat down dead in the middle of the cinema and to their surprise they see some familiar faces. Bakugo is sitting next to Y/N's side, Todoroki is sat behind them, Denki and Shinso sat next to Bakugo and in front of them is the one and only Saiki.

"Yare Yare I just wanted to watch at a movie theater for the first time."

Well tough luck buckaroo. Ready for a rodeo?

The moment the pair sat down with popcorn and a drink to share Kirishima could feel the intense glares of the people he's fighting against. Bakugo though didn't hide his earning a concerned glance from Y/N. "Suki you look like your about to explode." Y/N says pun intended making the blonde shout colourful words back while eating his own box of popcorn.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Timeskip brought to
You by
Saiki's ability to see through clothes.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

The film is over, well earlier for some people. Bakugo got kicked out with Shinso and Denki as he wouldn't stop trying to blow up Todoroki. Todoroki left to the bathroom and never came back leaving just Kirishima, Y/N and Saiki with a pissed audience. Saiki though isn't enjoying any of it, the ring he is wearing that blocks out other people's thoughts just died and is lost in his popcorn box. Saiki can't even hear the actors scream over those who screamed in their heads to hold back their fright in real life. 

"Yare Yare why couldn't you give me a normal day in this book without attacking me indirectly."

Because where would the fun be in that? Your the only one whose aware if we don't count Todoroki and Y/N.

"What hold on you sai-"

Anyway the film ended and Kirishima and Y/N had a lovely time. They walked separate ways while waving at each other. People watch with smiles, they think they found the biggest scoop and posted pictures of the two's outing. As popular UA students the gossip flew and those who weren't present that moment gawk at their phones while reading a news article.

"Is the rock hard Eijiro Kirishima dating the number 1 student Y/N  Y/L/N?"

"Where did they get a photo of the two sharing a sip from the cup. Why did they look into each other's eyes while doing it?

It just happened, don't question it. I'm also ending it here, don't ask for spice.

Spice?

Have a Shinso instead.