Chapter 21

School's training camp, Y/n isn't excited. A long week without wifi is an unhappy gamer. He sighs as the exams are also coming up.

Meaning people are swarming him, Bakugo and Momo for studying and tutoring sessions. The only person he will help is Shinsou and maybe Denki.
"Please Y/n I need help with everything!"
Denki begs, eyes watering as he bows at Y/n's desk.
"... Only you."
"Yes! Pikachu has been chosen!"
Denki celebrates excitedly with a large grin, he's getting one on one time with Y/n. Who wouldn't be happy.

"Hey Y/n, ready to go?"
Denki's excitement soon falls as Shinsou walks in ready to leave with Y/n.
"Yep, Denki will be joining."
"Cool."
Soon the trio walk the corridors and roads to the local library. The session consists of Shinsou and Y/n yelling profanities at Denki as he gets the simplest of questions wrong but when it came to hard questions Denki had a good hold on them, just leaving some bits out.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip
Its a big one
After exams and everyone is at the mall buying crap for the camping trip.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Kusuo sits on a bench with Y/n as everyone rushes about buying random things and important stuff. Y/n didn't sleep last night so he's currently napping on Kusuo. Kusuo however is busy reading people's minds while drinking some coffee. He also didn't get the needed 8 hours of sleep thanks to living next door to Bakugo. He doesn't even dream quietly.

I knew that was your doing. Why couldn't I moved next door to Koda.

Y/n wakes up to go to the bathroom.
"I need the toilet. Be right back."
He tells Kusuo with a loud yawn and wobbled his way to the bathroom.

"That's better... Holy- Izu-chan you good?"
Y/n asks Izuku who looks over with a very worried laced face. A hooded man has his hand around Izuku's neck and Y/n knew exactly who it is.
"I-I'm fine!"
Izuku stutters with a very high pitch voice and Y/n nods lightly.
"Right. I know thats Shigaraki, his crustyness is giving him away."
Y/n says and Shigaraki huffs with a scowl.
"You always ruin my plans."
Shigaraki says and he goes to place his last finger onto Izuku until Round Face Uraraka comes bouncing over.
"Hey guys, who's this Deku?"
She asks and Izuku sweats even more.
"Hahaha, well I better get going Midoriya, Y/l/n. See you around."
Shigaraki quickly blends into the crowds and the three went to alert the mall cops.

"That was one long bathroom break."
Kusuo says as Y/n comes back over with Izuku and Uraraka in toll.
"Yeah... A villain happened. We're all okay though."
Y/n says with a grin and the four decided to go browsing shops together.

"IT'S THE MEN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER!"
A man shouts, Arros to be more precise and he runs past the four getting them on guard.
"Hol up that's plural."
Y/n mutters and soon he witnesses greatness as Abaddon and William Afton come running past with knives grabbed tightly in their hands.
"FUCKING RUN HE'S PISSED!"
William shouts and soon Kusuo watches as I come speed walking down the path.
"If one of you's hold him down I'll give you more book time!"
I shout and Arros shrieks as the two murderers run faster with hunger in their eyes.

"... Sorry."
Blank follows after us with his mask on. The group of four watches until we disappeared from view.
"Wasn't he that wanted criminal from America?"
"Which one, they are all wanted by the states."
Kusuo says and Izuku looks back and forth between the chaos and the calm and rational Kusuo Saiki.
"Y-You know them Saiki-san?"
Uraraka asks and Kusuo sighs.
"Yare Yare..."

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"ALL ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN!"

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n watches as everyone is placed in seating arrangements but the moment people boarded they ignored them.
Y/n sits at the front, head on window and watches as Bakugo argues with Kirishima over who's sitting next to Y/n.

"I'M SITTING NEXT TO HIM SHITTY HAIR!"
"Calm down Bakubro, anyway I want to sit next to him.
"I - I also want to sit next to him..."
"SHUT UP DEKU!"
"Bakugo unhand Midoriya this instant! I will sit next to Y/n."
"Actually dudes I'm sitting next to him."
"I want to sit next to him as well."
"Not you as well icyhot!?!"

"SHUT UP."
Aizawa interrupts, eyes blazing as he glares. Everyone settles down and the person who is sitting next to Y/n is Aizawa. The two put on matching sleep masks and for the whole journey there they slept like a pair of babies.