Pay up

Aizawa was chilling in his home as he gets a week off school after the villain attack at USJ. Thinking he could just laze about on his couch with his cats he thought wrong.

*Ding ding.*

That was his door bell, you better answer that.
"I'm coming stop jamming the door bell." He reluctantly opens his door to see Y/N standing there in a fashionable outfit.
"What do you want."
"Coffee Jelly."
"No."
He goes to close the door but Y/N puts his foot in the way stopping it.
"You promised me."
"... Fine." He lets Y/N in and went to change out of his pajamas.

"I know this great place that sells amazing Coffee Jelly!" Y/N says as he happily skips to the place dragging Aizawa along. Aizawa dressed in a plain black shirt, plain black jeans and his combat boots he wears with his hero outfit. His hair was tied up as he hadn't brushed it and didn't want to deal with having a tangled mess following him everywhere. He sighs in response to Y/N and hoped a certain pink haired psychic isn't going to be there.

"Welcome, we have a couples discount today. Are you a couple?" The first obstacle of the day, should they say yes or no. Y/N elbows Aizawa making him look over, Aizawa chokes as Y/N nods at him to say yes.
"Y-Yeah?" Aizawa seemed unsure and the lady quickly seats them down with a smile.
"Why did you do that..." Aizawa hides his face and Y/N just laughs.
"Hey I try to get as many discounts as possible. It's a thing with me." Aizawa just sighs.
"Your rich Y/N. You don't need to care about the price."
"Your paying though this time."
"Only The coffee jelly. Only." Aizawa says lifting his head up to see Y/N smiling.
"Hmm? But that isn't what you do on dates now is it?" Y/N smirks and Aizawa just sighs again hoping Y/N didn't notice his reddened face.
"It isn't a date, we can't date anyway." Aizawa says and the waitress comes over to take their order.
"A coffee jelly for him and a crepe for me." With a nod she leaves not before eyeing Y/N with a flirty smile.
"People these days... Always giving me that look." Y/N mumbles with a raised eyebrow and goes back to conversing with Aizawa.
"Why can't we date?" Aizawa raises an eyebrow.
"What? Okay are you an idiot? Your age for the first part and also the fact that I'm your teacher." Aizawa harshly whispers as the waitress comes back with their order.
"Hah, I'm just joking. I know." Y/N grins making Aizawa blind for a moment. The sun hit Y/N's smile making him glow like an angel. Ironic if you think about his quirk.

The two chat for a while, that awkward forcefield finally went away and the two easily bantered away like nothing. Aizawa was surprised how easy it was to talk to Y/N, in the physical exam he thought Y/N would be like his father and only talk about exercising.

"That was fun! Getting free food is always fun!" Y/N says as Aizawa pays the bill. "Yeah and that discount saved me big..." Aizawa says as the total amount was cut in half.
"Can we take a picture of the lovely couple and put it on the wall to advertise?" A waiter came over this time and the waitress that eyed Y/N down like meat is being restrained.
"Ah no thanks..." The waiter raises an eyebrow making the two sweat nervously.
"My parents don't agree on same sex relationships." Y/N quickly spit out and the man nods in understanding.
"I see well good luck!" He pats Y/N's back and his hand moves a bit closer to Y/N's ass Against Aizawa's wishes.
"Don't touch him like that." Aizawa glares at the waiter making said male remove his hand.
"Ahaha..." He awkwardly laughs as Y/N and Aizawa leave the cafe.

Saiki could be seen in the corner of the cafe glaring directly into my soul.
I am not staying in this book if relationships like that will blossom.
Saiki come on, if you carry on complaining I'll make you into a teacher and then you can never touch Y/N again.
You cruel bitch.
Thats out of character of you, guess I have that affect on you.
Good grief.

Suddenly a loud boastful white haired male waltz into the cafe. His eyes sparkles as he sees Saiki sat alone in the corner.
Alright I hate you so much right now.
Mammon sits down and laughs loudly.
"Human you seem to love meeting me."
No I hate it let this stop. I'll stop complaining just get rid of him. It's having Teruhashi's true personality in human form.
Alright.

Mammon suddenly felt a chill go down his spine.
"What?"

"MAAAAMMMMOOON!"

Mammon turns around to see someone he really didn't want to see. Lucifer in his demon form.
"Oh fuck."

Saiki was able to eat his coffee jelly in peace as Mammon gets dragged out of the cafe to his impending doom.