chapter 18

Sagak

Sagak.

Stage Yeonha shuffled inside the A3's room, where Dohwa was. The boy was examining his bruised face in the large mirror placed in one corner. Kyung looked as worried as he physically could.

"I heard what happened." Yeonha said with concern, "It looks like it hurts a lot. Let me see." She stepped closer to Dohwa, gently taking his face in her hand, "Try not to bite or suck at the wound, Dohwa-ya. Here, I always carry an ointment with me."

I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH HIS FUCKING LIPS, PLE OH GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Huh...Dohwa's lips are actually really softSTOP. GROSS. STUPID FUCKING WRITER MAKING BAEK KYUNG WATCH TOO. WHAT IS HE GOING TO THINK?

"Thank you, Yeonha-ya." Dohwa gratefully said as she retracted her thumb, "You're always taking care of me."

Blushing, Stage Yeonha looked away, "That's not true."

His smile widened, "I feel better already. You're more of a healer than a fighter, aren't you? It's like your touch is magic."

Where have I heard this before?

"Don't listen to him," Kyung quipped from the back, "He was just complaining about how much it stung before you came in."

Dohwa threw him a withered look, "Quiet, you. I can't go on showing my weak side now, can I?"

"If not in front of us," Stage Yeonha slowly reached for his hand, "then who else can you show your true feelings?"

Aaand cue the fluff eye contact moment.

Sagak.

The teens stepped away from each other. Yeonha made a disappointed noise.

"I gotta admit," She leaned closer to Dohwa's face, "even though I'm rooting for you, Oh Namju does have a mean swing. Do you think he picked it up from me?"

Before he could reply, Kyung pulled the girl back by her arm. He turned to Lee Dohwa, "Why don't you talk to Namju again?"

The other boy let out a humourless laugh, "He won't remember anything and will end up saying the same thing over and over again. Well, Yeo Juda would do the same, I suppose." He faced his friends with a smile, "That anyway will not affect my feelings for her. No offence, Yeonha."

"None taken. I understand."

Dohwa patted Kyung's shoulder, "I feel much better telling you all this, honestly."

When he walked past, Kyung turned around as well. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asked, creasing his brows.

"Wah." Yeonha observed his face, "You look genuinely bothered. Dohwa, I think Kyung likes you the most out of all the two friends he has."

Holding out three fingers, Dohwa continued to tease, "He has three friends and he likes me the most."

Baek Kyung looked like he was contemplating punching Dohwa on the right side of his face now. "Forget I asked." He glowered.