6

*barbecue*

Walking down the stairs and into the backyard, Everybody's attention turned towards us. Krystal was giggling with the boy which previously walked in on me and Corbyn, the flirtatious type of giggle.

"Ayeee, Corbyn my man." A taller brunette walks over, He bro hugs him and then nods down at me. "Sierra?"

"Hello." I smile, gripping tighter onto Corbyn's hand. I'm just nervous. Really nervous.

"Guys this is my girl, Sierra..." Corbyn shouts, They all smile and wave. They seem friendly enough but that's not stopping my anxiety.

"I'm Jonah... and that's my girlfriend Tate." He points to a girl standing beside another girl. Wow, they're all dating models.

I nod at them both and Corbyn sits down on the stool, pulling me on to his lap and wrapping his arms around my tightly.

"Who are the rest called?" I look at them, One had Lavender strands combed through his hair, The other had clearly bleached his hair. Then there was Zach.

"That ones Jack and that ones Daniel," He points, keeping his arms wrapped around my waist. "Jacks got a baby girl caked Lavender so... the purple in his hair, you know?" He giggles a little. So they all have good genes too because he looks younger than me.

"He looks sixteen! how old is he?" He does not look like he's a father.

"Twenty. His girl, Gabbie, You'd like her." He yawns a little. I'm not good at making friends so i doubt that.

"You okay?" I turn my head to look at him.

"Tired, Management forced me to do some cameo last night and i took so many videos, Didn't get much sleep." He looks into my eyes and smiles. My heart fluttered a little. I need to get used to this again. I haven't been held by a boy since Luke.

"So, you two love birds." A guy walks over.

"Jordan, This is Sierra. Sierra, This is my brother Jordan." He does a little handshake with Jordan, still keeping his other arm wrapped around me. He's really clingy.

"I'm surprised he's actually got a girl, we all are." Jordan sits opposite us. What's that supposed to mean?

"Shut up bro, I wanted to keep her a secret for a while, Just mine." He rests his head on my shoulder. That made me smile, people really get treated like that on the daily?

"Awk man, look you're making her blush." Jordan laughs "Could've at least told me that you had a girlfriend. Found out with the rest of the world. Feel a little under valued." He puts his hand on his heart and acts offended.

"No one knew, not even her family." Corbyn clears his throat a little. "Where's Ash? I thought you said she was coming?" That must be their sister Ashley, according to her instagram she's a model and influencer, she's honestly so gorgeous. Like, really gorgeous.

"She was but her and mom decided to have a self-care day." He rolls his eyes slightly. "You know what women are like, My apologies if you're a feminist."

"At least women take care of the mental and physical health though." One of the girls walks over, She was absolutely beautiful too. I'm literally dog shit compare to them all.

"Exactly..." I mutter, agreeing.

"I'm a gym freak, You're not allowed to say i don't take care of my physical health." Jordan spins her around and pulls her into his chest. These two must be a thing then.

"Sierra, Hello, I'm Zoe." She shakes my hand. I shake it back and smile at her, She seems likeable.

"This one's my boyfriend." She slaps Jordan's ass. That's cute and all i want one day. They're adorable together.