59

*overdose*

L O U I E

"Is he answering?" I ask Ashley, pacing around the waiting room of the hospital. She's been in there for nearly three hours and Corbyn hasn't even texted or called.

I don't care what anyone says, i will fight him.

"Louie, bro." Jonah grabs my shoulder, "Luke said she's going to be fine... let's listen to him okay. Stop pacing and sit." He points to the only free chair in room.

How can i not worry? That my sister, my only sibling and my best friend. I have to worry.

"If she's fine, why can't we go and see her?" I raise my voice, it cracking due to the lump in my throat.

I wish she never even met him. "He said he's on his way here now." Ashley looks dow at her phone screen.

I look down at Ashley, snatching the phone off her and calling Corbyn. Jonah shaking his head knowing he can't stop me.

"Ashley i said i'm coming, is she-"

"I swear to God once i get my hands on you i'm going to kill you, Corbyn. I'm going to kill you." I shout down the phone, not able to hold my tears back anymore.

"Louie." Luke runs in, snatching the phone from my hand and throwing it on a seat. "Louie she's fine, I promise." He tries reassuring me; it doesn't change the fact he drove her to do it in the first place.

"When can i see her?" I cry into Luke's arms, i just need her to be okay.

"Now, Shes asleep though so just let her sleep... C'mon." He literally had to hold me up, my knees were weak. How could she blame herself for him? She deserves better.

We reach the room and she had an oxygen mask on, a drip to provide fluids and a heart monitor. She took my epilepsy pills, all of them, along with a whole tub of dads old medication.

I get off Luke and run to her side, keeping her cold hand wrapped around mine. She doesn't deserve any of this. I swear once i get my hands on Corbyn i will kill him.

"You sure shes all fine?" I look up at Luke who was reading the board hanging at the bottom off the bed.

"I can assure you Louie, She's going to be okay." He smiles genuinely, opening the door for Ashley and Jonah to walk in.

I'm contemplating calling my dad but i know Sierra would want to keep this from him.

"I'll be back in a minute guys, If she wakes up grab a nurse." Luke says, walking out of the room. I look back at Sierra and she looked so lifeless.

"I'm sorry for yelling." I apologize to Ashley, Ashley just let's out a small snigger. "It's okay, I would've too." She shrugs her shoulders, grabbing Sierra's other hand and just looking at her.

"Louie, Corbyn's about to walk in and you got to promise me that you'll just sit there and be quiet." Jonah walks over to the door, holding the handle.

I look away, oh i am definitely fighting Corbyn.

"Louie." Jonah repeats, "Otherwise i'm taking both of you out and you're both not coming in." He threatens.

Fine, i'll fight him tomorrow.

"Fine, i promise. Tell him not to look in my direction, talk to me, or breathe the same air as me." I breathe slowly, trying to keep my cool.

I heard the door handle click and a couple seconds later mumbled talking between Corbyn and Jonah. His voice just irked me so much.

I grit my teeth and bite my tongue, trying not to say anything.