38

*Soulmate*

I said yes, After him taking literally to 11pm to convince me. He's staying at mine tonight and tomorrow he's also convinced me to get back to his.

My dads so happy, he knew i would come around. Turns out, sneaky little Sebastian had been talking to Corbyn on the low and that's how Corbyn knew when to come round. Dad and Louie told him i was home alone.

Also Ashley is buzzing because she's happy to get her best friend back and not be the only girl in the house but mainly because she needs help sneaking Connor in again.

"I never thought i would get you back." He confesses, I can tell he's happier then he was, so am I.

"I'm glad you didn't give up." I pull the covers up, intertwining our hands.

"I'm glad i didn't leave the a million times you told me too." He giggles, Kissing my cheek. The one question racing around my mind. His fans and touring. He can't keep me a secret forever, him and I both admitted that.
no

"What are we going to do about your touring and your fans?" I ask. He belongs with me. Im convinced i've found my soulmate. I don't want them to come between us again.

"I have to tell my mom, and i'll cancel any upcoming tours until we're ready. I can't completely stop shows though. I want to spend as much time with you i possibly can..." He rests his head on my shoulder, I have a double bed now so it's good for once. We can sleep together.

"No posts of me." I hold my pinky out. He hooks it with mine and i end up falling asleep in his arms how it's supposed to be.

C O R B Y N

I woke up before Sierra, Her bed is really uncomfortable, or i'm just not used to sleeping anywhere but my bed.

I'm not mad at her for what she did. It's understandable. She's sensitive and everything was just too much. She needed a break- we needed a break. But this will make us stronger then before, i know it will.

"Hey." She says, Her voice breaking a little.

"You snore." I sit up, keeping my arm posted around her, keeping her close to me.

"First time in nineteen years i've snored." she giggles She sits up, moving lose pieces of hair from her face. She's so perfect.

"I made breakfast." Louie walks straight in. Sierra sits up and he just smiles. "Glad to have you back bro."

I nod at him and he just stares at us, "So when can y'all leave so i can get this room, Mines too small and well, university is hard." He smirks, Sierra just gave him a look. He gives her one back as if they were communicating without actually talking.

"We'll leave today. If that's okay with you?" Sierra looks at me. Of course. Definitely 100%

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I smile. Louie gags jokingly and just looks around, Sierra had a picture of me and her sitting on her desk. "So when Y'all get married can i be a flower boy?" He Jokes, Sierra rolls her eyes and throws a pillow at him. To which he shrugs his shoulders and gets out of the room.

Sebastian walks in and smiles at us. Sierra looks up and her dad smiles, "Peter and I made breakfast."

"Oh, You can cook." Sierra makes a joke, glancing down at my lips but back up at her dad.

"It's from McDonalds, Pancakes..." Sebastian laughs and walks out, Closing the door. As soon as the door shuts she smirks mischievously "You're eating it." She pushes herself up.

"No... Absolutely not. I'll start packing your stuff up." I get out of the bed. She just sits there, arms crossed, frowning her eyebrows.

"Your puppy eyes aren't giving in to this one, McDonalds is ass, Help me after." I pull her out of the bed. She rolls her eyes and i peck her lips, She smiles widely and puts her robe on, then head down the stairs.

I was tidying up her room and changing her bed sheets. I put all her clothes which her biological dad sent round into a suitcase. zipping it ups. Her half-brother told me he was gonna fight me next time he seen me because of how 'bad i treated her?'

"Hey-Oh you've did everything." Her uncle Peter walks into the room. He intimidates me. And he's not even her real uncle but he's still hella over protective of her.

"Yeah, I'm quick at working." I smile. He nods and takes a step in, closing the door behind him. "You better stick around like you promised too." He warns me. Okay, he's definitely the most intimidating of them all.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I really wouldn't, Taking a step back from him a little.

"And for the love of God try and sort your fan base out, I know they're thirteen year olds trying to break y'all up, But the girls sensitive and the amount of hate she gets isn't normal." He speaks the truth. I'm trying to control them but they're rude. Some of them anyway. I might just end up deleting my social media accounts too.

"Do you love her?" He picks up the picture of me and her off her bedside table, When i came up here yesterday she had it sitting there. It broke me. I blame myself for the hate she gets.

"With my whole heart." I say truthfully. "I've fucked up once and don't plan on doing it again..."

"Good, Treat her like a queen. She deserves it." He nods and walks out. sierra walks in seconds later with maple syrup on her face, Holding her stomach.

"Maple syrups not nice either." I squint my face up. Wiping it from her mouth. She looked at me with pure disgust."It's official, your taste buds are ass." She slumps onto the bed, sighing loudly.

"Yours are just basic." I joke. She didn't find it very funny because she just stared at me with a straight face. "Okay, Maybe i'm not too funny." I look down. She nods head agreeing with me. Okay then.

She stands up but literally grabs onto me, closing her eyes softly. "You good?" I hold her up.

"Got real light headed... I'm gonna shower." She squints her eyes, Keeping her arm wrapped hooked with mine.

"Want me to stay while you shower?" I ask her, she nodded "Please." She smiles. I nod and I start the shower up for her while she was washing her face and brushing her teeth.

"I'll get you a fresh pair of clothes, I'll be back in a second." I kiss her cheek. She closes the door and i go back into her room and pick. clothes out for her. I go back into the bathroom and she was showering, the shower curtain closed.

I push myself up onto the counter and just look down at the floor. I'm so thankful to have her back. I'm way too in love with her to lose her again. I hope this is our last big argument in a long time.

"Corbyn." Her sweet voice fills the bathroom up.

"Everything okay?" I ask, jumping down from the counter.

"Can you pass the towel?" She sticks her hand out. I give her the towel and the water stops running.

The shower curtain opens and she steps out, the towel wrapped around her body. "My backs sore." She holds onto her lower back, cracking her back gently.

"You should let me massage it." I smile at her. She's so beautiful."No thanks." She declines. She never lets me massage her. I turn around just so she'll feel comfortable to get changed, and i know she'll ask me too anyway.

"My moms gonna be so happy." I say truthfully. I know she'll be happy we're back on, i cried to her every day on the phone.

"I need to apologize to your mom in person, I ignored everything she said." She taps my shoulder, I turn back around and she had an oversized shirt on with some booty shorts. Still the same Sierra.

"Mom will understand, she loves you just as much as i do." I hug her tightly, "And that's a lot."

*
*
*
*
*

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

okay ima upload later on too just bc this was a boring chapter, AnY WHO. I'm bored asf so i'm making a magazine bc i keep seeing them on tiktok. Also, i'm tired asf but like, who even sleeps anymore?

AND i made new friends :) y'all so beautiful n sweet 😙😙😙