8

*date night*

liked by CorbynBesson, SierraClifford and 45,000 others @Corbynbessonupdates  — Corbyn's new girlfriend, Sierra, Out today with Corbyn at a breakfast cafe wearing the sweater he wore yesterday

@Corbynbessonupdates —
Corbyn's new girlfriend, Sierra, Out today with Corbyn at a breakfast cafe wearing the sweater he wore yesterday... What do you guys think?

@corbynbesson - She's hot that's what i think....

@corbynbessonfan- woah she's pretty

@.Cb. - yeah she's def a gold digger

@bessoncorbiiin - bro he can do SO much better.

@corbynshoe - she just looks snobby

@cmbesson - okay but she is pretty

@bessontea - as long as Corbyn's happy.

"I don't think your followers like me." I finish applying my eyeshadow. We went shopping and went and got something to eat, the whole time getting paparazzi photos shot off us.

The whole time girls were coming up asking for photos, And paparazzi snapping pictures. It was annoying but Corbyn said i needed to get used to it.

"I think you're beautiful, Wear a natural look." He was looking through his ties to see what matched with my dress. "Agh, perfect." He starts tying it but fails miserably.

"Here, Come on." I stand up, i lift his shirt collar up and wrap the tie around his neck, i tie it properly and pull his collar back down, tightening his tie a little tighter. He looks unbelievably attractive in a suit.

"Wow, Talent." He turns around sarcastically. I ignore his snarky comment and get back to finishing my makeup. Final touch was lipgloss and it really completed the whole look.

I get into the dress and walk down the stairs where Corbyn was waiting for me.

"Holy shit." He noticeably holds his crotch. I was a little uncomfortable. I don't wear dresses ever, nor does someone ever hold their crotch because of me.

"Wow, You look beautiful." Daniel smiles, mainly laughing at Corbyn's reaction.

"You... You look perfect..." Corbyn looks me up and down, Walking over with his hand out.

I haven't ever walked in heels and it already hurt my feet. These are coming straight off when we're home.

"You clean up yourself too." I fix his suit for him.

"Wanna reconsider the virgin thing?" He whispers close in my ear, Leaving a small kiss on my neck.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Are you ready?" I look at the clock. He looks at his watch and slides his arm across my waist. The clinginess.

"Daniel, We'll be back later on. Do not trash my house." Corbyn smiles and walks outside with me, by now it was dark out. He leads us to the car but then just stops.