67

*tiring*

"My boyfriend wants you to record." Sienna smirks at the front desk, Looking at me doing Ebens hair. Ugh i want to punch her.

"Julian?" I raise an eyebrow, squishing Ebens cheeks.

"Corbyn." She hisses through her teeth.

"Oh, Him." I stand up, "Y'all dating?"

"Yes." She purses her lips, "A week strong." She smiles proudly, aww she's cute. She's so oblivious it's funny.

Eben and I have cameras that show when people are just outside of the room and we're using that to our advantage, especially when Corbyn walks out to fill his bottle up. We be extremely loud and giggly.

"Have fun baby." Eben winks. I mess his hair up and walk out of the entrance room and into Corbyn's studio, he just happened to be shirtless showing off the hickeys.

She's put them in the wrong places, he doesn't like them there. "I'm ready when you are." I put the earphones on, pushing the chair so i'm right in front of the sound proof box.

"Oh, we needed you because the microphone won't work." Corbyn says, He's kidding right?

"You tried turning it on?" I'm not in the mood for awkward chit chat or small talk. This is annoying.

"Yeah, here look." He points. Jonah just clears his throat and looks down, i walk into the box and the mic wasn't even plugged in.

"You're a joke." I mutter, plugging it in.

"Since when did you work here?" He asks, switching the microphone back on, it actually wasn't working.

"Jonah in the second drawer there should be a new microphone." I point to a dresser sitting in the corner.

"Sierra jist talk to me-"

"Sienna's cute." I look back to the jealous girl staring in it us, "She jealous or just a bitch?"

"She's no you." He looks into my eyes. Why would he say that? He annoys me.

"Okay, You need to stop. This is getting tiring can you not just move the fuck on." I roll my eyes, opening the door and taking the mic of Jonah.

"I did... My girlfriend is right there." He points to the girl who was still giving me a death stare.

"To a girl that could literally be my identical twin sister-"

"You moved on to Eben." He takes the other microphone out and just sets it to the side.

"Eben doesn't look like you." I whisper, plugging the new microphone in.

"He's blonde though-"

"Luke was the first blonde, if anything you were just his surrogate." I switch the plug on, he took a step back and literally snapped the microphone in half. His chest visibly moving up and down. Oh he's mad.

"Why would you do that?" I sigh, leaning against the wall.

"I will break every one of them until we talk." He looks down at me, his eyes scanning over my lips.