40

*tease*

**smut**

"I can't believe you're forcing me to do this." Corbyn says disappointed but laughing.

We're at the beach and i'm covering his whole body in sand. I'm a child like that. It's pretty cold but we got bored. He's literally fully clothed, patted under the sand.

"You agreed to it." I laugh, putting some more sand around his arms to make sure he's sustained.

He shakes his head knowing i got him there and i finish. I'm so childish wow. it's a week into the new year and well, i feel great. Like i'm not miserable like I was before. I've been talking to Corbyn about everything and it helps so much. He's a really good listener.

"I'm gonna need to buy some clothes." He narrows his eyes at me, the sun was behind me so he had to squint his eyes in order to prevent the sun from damaging his eyes.

"Any excuse to spend money. My bikini is in the car." I jokingly laugh, patting the sand down around his hips.

"I bought a spare pair too, and glad i did." He blinks. "Baby there's sand in my eye." He kept fluttering his eyes. I was too busy laughing at how stupid he looked to help him.

I felt the presence of someone close. "I didn't actually think you were gonna bury him in the sand..." Ashley walks back with some food, Giggling at the stupidity of our relationship.

"Doesn't he look stupid?" I ask Ashley, She gets a look at him from every angle and then starts nodding her head, agreeing with my statement that he does look stupid.

Corbyn looked at us both with a face as straight as a ruler "Kiss me..." He looks at me, frowning.

"You have no authority over me right now, Besson." I bop his nose. He continues frowning at me, Straught face and all.

"Oh my God, be right back..." Ashley spots something and runs straight over. Corbyn still focusing on me, not even batting an eye. "Baby stop staring at me," I cover his facae with my hand. He just carried on looking, not even blinking, "Corbyn stop, You're making me insecure."

"Give me a kiss and i'll stop staring." He says proudly. Wow blackmail. I lean forward and press my lips on his, only for him to break through the sand. His cold hand touching my back. He lays me down on the sand, hovering over me. Letting his elbows keep him up. Still making out with me.

"You're so perfect." He pulls away, making me blush. I love how everyday he treats me as the first couple days we met. Constantly flirting with me and trying to impress me. It makes me feel special.

"You're so perfect too."Ismile, looking into his light blue eyes, sparkling from the sunlight. I never compliment Corbyn. I just find it weird, i need to reciprocate the compliments more often. I pucker my lips and lean up to peck his. He starts kissing my face all around, me laughing at for him to stop.

"Stop, Corbyn." I laugh, Trying to push him away. I haven't laughed like this in a long time and it's all thanks to him.

"I love you so much." He kisses my cheek, then looks directly into my eyes. I know he means it.

"You're making me get butterflies." I rest my bottom lip between my teeth. He's making me feel so good. So good. He smiles, knowing he's achieved something "You deserve it." He rolls away, laying on his back.

"I love you too." I sit up. He sits up too and Ashely walks back. "You guys don't even realise how many people stood and took pictures of you then." She takes something from my hair, throwing it back into the sand.