89

*have you seen a sunset*

"Sierra." Corbyn shakes my shoulder, waking me up from my well-needed sleep. I open my eyes slowly, looking around, it's still light outside. I was taking a nap.

"What's up?" I clear my throat, pushing myself up a little.

"Come on, I wanna take you somewhere." He hands me a bikini throw over. I rub my eyes to try and wake me up, looking at him. "Where?"

"Your surprise." He pulls the blanket off me. My birthdays not until tomorrow, What does he want now?

I groan and get up, putting the throw on. He grabs my hand and starts leading my out of my room. I'm still half asleep. "Wait Corbyn my birthdays not until tomorrow."

He stops and wipes something from the inner corner of my eye, "Just trust me." He pushes my door open and walks down the stairs where everyone was sitting, smiling.

"Wear protection." Daniel coughs. I was way too tired to even say anything back to him.

"Y'all shut up, yeah?" Corbyn shakes his head, grabbing a couple towels and shoving them into a bag.

The door slams shut and Louie walks in covered in sand. That definitely woke up, "Morning... Evening." He corrects himself.

"Sierra can i-" Zach starts but i cut him off quickly. He keeps trying to sleep in my room.

"Zach if i come back and you're in my room. I will drag you out and leave you in the ocean." I look at him. He side eyes Jack and then looks down.

"Come on." Corbyn opens the door. I walk out ahead of him and he just stares at me. "You look really pretty."

"I've just woken up, Where are you taking me?" I sigh a little, i was enjoying that dream.

"Yeah, Okay... Follow me." He starts walking ahead off me, we walked through the beach a little while until the docks come into vision.

"How much longer, my legs are sore?" I slow down walking a little bit. I'm just tried to be fair.

"Just until the docks, Want me to carry you?" He throws his bag over his shoulder. I- what?

"No, I'm good." I giggle a little. As we approached the docks, faint music began to play, every couple steps we took, the music becoming louder.

Walking a little closer, i could see a candles surrounded a place on the sand where there was food, cushions and drinks. Is this for me?

He didn't say anything until we reached the little set up, "Happy, Early 20th birthday..." He smiles looking down at the setup. That's adorable, honestly.

A tapestry was thrown over the floor, candles lit all around it to put it in the right atmosphere, a bottle of wine and champagne and two wine glasses, a whole basket of food. Wow.

"This is amazing, thank you." I tip toe up, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He hugs me back but pulls away pretty quickly.

We weren't under the docks, we were a good distance away from them, they were in our view but so was the sky, and the sky was clear. "Have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise?" He scratches the back off his neck, he's nervous. That's actually so cute.

"No, i haven't." I walk through the candles, sitting down. This is the most romantic shit he's ever done.

"Do you want too?" He sits beside me, moving a couple of cushions out of the way.

Yes.

"Obviously, who helped you this this?" I look around. He's really really trying.

"Louie and Daniel." He smiles, "Sorry it's not much-"