20

*concert*

I was sitting backstage at Corbyn's show, With Zach, Jonah and a couple of other boys. I remembered their faces from Daniels house but i didn't know their names.

To say it was awkward was an understatement.

"Are you hungry, Sierra?" Jonah walks over with a bowl of fruit. Pushing it out to offer me some.

"Not really but thanks." I clear my throat. I was wearing a very cleavage showing shirt, For Corbyn obviously, but I regret wearing it because some of these men won't stop staring at my chest. It's making me extremely uncomfortable.

Jonah thankfully took notice to that, "Want me to get Corbyn's hoodie?" He asks, Looking at one of Corbyns stage crew who was looking at me.

"Please, yes." I look down at my phone screen. Only one more hours of this. We've already been here for an hour, hardly saying a word to each other.

Jonah walks out the room and it just made everything even more awkward.

"So how long have you and Corbyn-" One of the men say, nope i'm not doing awkward chit chat. It'll be more uncomfortable for me.

"Eight months and two weeks." I say quickly, Not wanting any interaction with these people at all. He clears his throat smiling, "been Fucking?" He finishes his sentance, one of the other guys laughing. Men just really don't respect women these days.

"Excuse me." I look at him in disgust. But then it hit me that that's just what everybody thinks of me.

"Lady, if i pay you $30 will you give me head?" He laughs, receiving laughs from the other guys. I wanted to cry... this is what everyone thinks off me and what i'm known for. Oh if only they know the truth.

"Shut up." Zach rolls his eyes, looking back down at his phone.

"If i pay you $30 will you go find somebody else your own fucking age to harass." I say a little annoyed. I clench my jaw, and my teeth grit together. Corbyn will not be hearing about this. He will go psycho and i don't need that right now.

"Here." Jonah walks back in. He looked confused on why three grown men were all staring at me. However, They all look away when he looks at them.

I put the hoodie on and he sits beside me "Guys look, i'm with the legend herself, Sierra. Anything to say to Corbyn while he's singing." Jonah starts recording me, shoving the camera near to my face.

"Baby your flyers down, i didn't wanna tell you." I shrug my shoulders and blow a kiss into the camera. Jonah starts laughing and someone from his management walks in, Looking down at a board.

"Krystal is here?" He says a little confused. Zachs head shoots up. That's a name i haven't heard in a while. Ever since she's been around Zach, She's been acting off and distant with me. I guess people change though.

"Yeah she's with me." He side eyes me. I don't understand his problem with me but it's weird.  One second he's nice and the next he's a complete dick. It's getting tiring.

"Oh." Krystal walks in Covered in diamonds and gold, top brands. Her face dropped when she seen me. What does she expect? it's my boyfriends concert? Even Jonah was like wtf.

I wanted to break the awkwardness and just be myself "Nice seeing you." I joke a little, we haven't talked so it kind of just increased the awkwardness.

"Wish i could say the same." She says bitchily and gives me a dirty look. Did she just-

"Hey baby." Zach opens his arms wide, hugging her, Smiling as she places herself into his arms. ohhhhh okay. i get it now, she's always wanted a wealthy boyfriend.