70

*again*

**smut**

I woke up in my room and i didn't feel good. My head hurt and i just wasn't how i would usually feel after a night of drinking.

My lights were on and door open which was weird because they're usually off and closed.

I was still in my dress but i have no idea how i got home. I don't remember much but i know i seen Corbyn somewhere once or twice.

I get out of bed and it just felt like the floor was being pulled from my feet. I fall and just lean against the bed, trying to regain my balance and stop my head from spinning.

"Oh, Hey." Corbyn walks over, Corbyn? What is he doing here? I seen him at the club but not here.

"What are you doing here?" I look at him, my eyes closing over a little bit.

"You should get some sleep..." He holds his hand out, i grab it and he lifts me up, holding my back so i don't fall.

"I'm not tired." I grip onto his arm, i am really dizzy though.

"Sierra where was Eben?" He asks.

"At some girls house, they were hooking up." I sit on the edge of the bed, trying to make my head stop spinning.

"What?" He scoffs.

"Don't worry, i knew." I don't really know what i'm saying but oh well. I don't really care.

"Sierra i thought that he was your boyfriend?" He raises his eyebrow. Oh yeah, forgot about that... Corbyn definitely wasn't supposed to hear that.

"We were just pretending to make you annoyed." I lean forward, resting my elbows on my knees. "My head hurts."

"Yeah, it will." He looks down at me, "Lie down and it will get better." He grabs the remote to my lights and changes the color onto a purple.

"I don't want too." I say loudly. He looks at me and smiles a bit. "Sierra when you wake up you'll feel better so head to sleep." He pulls the blankets down the bed, sorting my pillows out.

"Can i take this off?" I try zipping my dress down, it wouldn't zip and i got frustrated to the point where i just gave up.

"Here." He places his hand on my waist, slowly zipping the dress down. I smile and slide it off, getting into bed, that's much better.

"It's hot." I lie on my side, facing him.

"You're not going to put clothes on, no?" He glances down at my body. He looks really good right now.

"No, i'm bored. Sit." I sit up properly, patting beside me.

"I can't do that-"

"No ones stopping you." I point. He looks at his phone and then walks over and kicks his shoes off, sitting on the bed.

"Why are you here?" I roll only my back, poking my stomach.

"I just bought you home, can you put some clothes on." He looks away, why is he being respectful now? He should've been that way in a relationship with me.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before, plus i'm basically just wearing a kini." I pull the comforter up. He faces me and rubs his lips together, "Go to sleep, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk." I'm lying, theres definitely something wrong with me, alcohol probably the cause of that.

"No? What time is it." He points to a clock hanging on my wall.