65

*i'll win*

"Sierra, what was that about?" Daniel asks, slumping on my bed. I don't really know, but if he wants to be a dickhead to me then i can easily be one, twice as worse to him.

"Jealous ex-boyfriend, i guess." I shrug my shoulders, locking my bedroom door.

"You were biting at each other..." He licks his lips as i make my way over to him. I really know how to tip Corbyn off and i will do everything in my power to do so. He can't go around saying those things.

"He asked for it, Didn't know when to keep his mouth shut." I place myself on Daniels lap. "Are we gonna finish what we started?"

"Maybe you should calm yourself down first, You got pretty mad." He says that, but still let his hands find their way to my hips.

"Oh well," I push my lips onto his, he moves back with his lips. "I don't get rusty after the first round by the way." I pull away, "He just wasn't that good."

Ha jokes on me, we would go at it for hours just because we liked the feeling we gave each other.

"Let's hope i'm better then." He starts kissing my neck roughly. If Corbyn wants to play this game, then i'll win. I'll always win.

C O R B Y N

"You can't just interrupt her just because she's making out with someone that isn't you." Luke makes a valid point, doesn't matter. I said what i did, she said what she did and this game will continue, i know her.

"Okay, first of all, he was full touching her, like his hand was on her boob and she was into-"

"So what?" Luke throws his hands in the air. "Corbyn she's trying to have fun... Why are you trying to wreck it?" He sips from a can of red bull.

"Because having fun means going to the beach or going ice skating, not fucking my best friend." I frown, i don't go around fucking Krystal. She would hate me if i did.

"You don't even know that they're fucking." Luke looks at me disappointed, "I doubt they actually are."

"She's probably at her house, wearing his shirt and sleeping with him. They both left together." I tilt my head to look at my shoes. I'm so mad.

"Want me to check for you, They're probably cuddling watching a movie or something-" Luke says.

"So they are more than friends." I sigh. I knew it.

"Dude she cuddles everyone," He groans, he's getting sick off me complaining that Sierra isn't with me no more. I'm pretty sure everyone is. "She cuddles me, and you know for a fact that me and her are just friends."

"How are you gonna check?" I side eye him, contemplating lighting another cigarette. I stopped this shit for her and now she's the reason i'm going to start it again.

"You really want me to check is she's sleeping with-"

"No, if she's fucking him. Can i come?" I look up. I will fight Daniel on sight.

"You're obsessed."

"No, i'm curious."

"No, you're totally obsessed and psycho, what are you gonna do if they are?" He folds his muscular arms across his chest. Easy, punch him.

"Fight him?" I say in the most obvious tone ever.

"No, No you're not. Do you want her to be happy?" He asks. Yes, duh. But she can be happy with me not Daniel.

"Not with Daniel." I look back down.

"What if Daniel makes her happy?" 

"She's only with him to get back at me for what i said." I frown. "You know that."

"So you did say something? Care to explain what." He raises his eyebrows, lines in his forehead becoming visible. I shouldn't have said it.

"Told her that she's not good in bed." I kick some stones, "That i can fuck every girl in LA, and said something to her the first time we broke up."

"Okay, I don't blame her if she's sleeping with Daniel you dick." Luke shake she's head, "You never tell a girl that."

"I was angry." It doesn't give me the right to be an asshole.

"Okay and what did she say back?" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Said that she can get any guy she wants and that's why i was always so over protective over her because i was insecure." I look at my knuckles, i could really punch a wall right now but i'm stopping that too.

"She's not fucking wrong, Don't you dare go upstairs and see if they're sleeping together." He points his finger in my face.

"They're here?" I do not think Daniel would be that stupid to leave her here with him.

"She owns the house?" Luke slides the doors open.

"Since when?"

"Since a month ago..." He get a new can of red bull. Oh that just made things a lot easier.

I set the bottle of alcohol down and he looks at me. I smile nicely, "Bathrooms upstairs right?" I question.

"Yes..." He says clueless. Then caught on quickly. "Don't you dare."

I quickly run away from him and up the stairs, i look through the cracks of all the bedroom doors then walk to the door that had a purple light shining through and quiet music playing. 

"Corbyn just walk away". Luke pushes my shoulder, trying to get me away from the door.

I push my finger against my lip and then press my head against the door. Bad timing because as i did, the door opened and i ended up falling into Sierra arms.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes, literally pushing me onto the floor. Before she was able to walk away, i grab her leg and pull her down on top of me.

"Ouch, Corbyn." She squints. I turn her around so she's underneath me, unable to go anywhere.

"Corbyn." Luke sighs.

"Let's talk." I look into her eyes, my eyes trailed to her neck though. She had a new mark placed there. Why is she making this so difficult? i'm trying to apologize.

"You did all the talking earlier on, get off me." She tries squirming away, I pin her arms to the side.

"I was mad, Let's talk about us properly." I smile. She sniggers and lifts her knee up, it hit me in my crotch and i roll off her, holding my area.

Okay, you know, if she wants actually wants to play like this, I'll win. I always win.

*
*
*
*
*
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

i'm tired as fuckkk

also enjoy :)

and have a good night/day