96

*best years*

Corbyn's at the studio, to make up for 'disappearing' for six months, he's releasing an album along with the tour dates. I'm currently helping him write a couple of lyrics.

His words exactly were, "Sierra, i want most of the songs on this album to be about you, i want the album to be named after you and i would appreciate it if you helped me write a couple from your perspective of the relationship."

So i am. We cried for an hour straight because i was describing to him how much he hurt me. Jonah and Daniel are helping us and they're not really helping much, just making fun of us for being so emotional.

Isabella is here too, she's mainly doing coffee runs or food runs. "Decaf." She hands me a coffee. Ugh, i don't get nightmares anymore... Well, not ones that make me wake up in a cold hot sweat so i can back to normal coffee.

"Daniel, I don't have nightmares anymore, when can i start having caffeine again?" I groan, leaning back in the seat.

Daniel looks at me and then looks at Corbyn. Corbyn just looked down, pretending to write in his lyrics book. "Okay what?" I narrow my eyes at Daniel, him just slurping on his Frappuccino.

"Corbyn didn't-"

"Dude shut up, Sierra i need your-" Corbyn cuts Daniel off, closing his lyric book over.

"What did Corbyn say?" I rub my lips together, looking at Corbyn.

Daniel smiles, patting Corbyns shoulder. "Good luck bro." He leans back in his seat. Corbyn gave him a death stare and then looked at me.

"What?" I lick my teeth, looking him in the eye.

"Baby, i'm not the one saying you're not allowed coffee." He scratches the back of his neck. He's hiding something from me.

"Okay and what are you hiding from me?" It's probably something stupid but i wanna know.

"Besson told us you still get a lil jumpy in your sleep, until they're all gone, you're not drinking coffee." Daniel smiles, Corbyn shaking his head as if he wanted to keep it a secret.

"Ugh, y'all annoying." I sip from the decaf coffee, Corbyn pulling me closer to him. It doesn't taste as nice.

"So, i've got this one and its a piano song, but can be played on the guitar too." He opens his book up, pointing to a page that said 'Best Years.'

The lyrics were messily scribbled down on the page, some words underlined and others crossed out.

"How's the lyrics?" Daniel asks, peering over our shoulders. His eyes scan over the page and nods his head. "You need something to rhyme with cigarette?" Daniel looks up.

I finish reading, it's really good so far, the lyrics take the longest time, we were in here for two days coming up with lyrics for just a chorus.

"Yeah so it goes like." Corbyn clears his throat, "Past love burned out like a cigarette," He sings then just completely stops, "That's all."

"And what do you want the song to be about?" Jonah huddles around. Time for the messy words scribbled down on paper, Daniel harmonizing with Corbyn and Jonah doing backing vocals just to get the vibe right. I have talented friends.

"Sierra..." Corbyn says in the most obvious tone ever.

"No shit, Corbyn." Jonah tuts, "What's the specific lyrics about?"

"I want the song to be about how i know i've messed up in the past but now i've got her back i promise to give her nothing but the best years until the day i marry her." He says, i have cried every day in this studio just because of how he words his lyrics. I might cry again today too.