32

*leaving*

I woke up at five. Corbyn needs to get up in an hour. I will miss him so much but i know i'll see him again and that's all i'm looking forward too.

The alarm downstairs starts beeping and he turns, it startled him a bit but he didn't wake up.

I got out of bed to see who it was, I was only in Corbyns shirt so i was cold as hell, and partially exposed.

I stand at the top of the banister and look down to where Ashley was standing. Sneaky. The front door was open and she was standing with a boy.

She snook a boy in. Wow. I'm no snitch, I'll let her experience her teenage years freely.

They whisper something and then they both look at me, I was walking down the stairs slowly.

"Fuck." She whispers. I could hear her fine... The house was completely silent. "So... Who's this?" I whisper back to her, Walking up to them both, pulling the shirt down as much as i could.

She had a look of sorrow in her face "Just don't tell Corbyn, Promise me you won't." She holds her pinky up. I hook it with mine, He'll be away so she can invite him around any time.

"This is Connor." She sighs. He looks at me, a little awkward, nodding his head "Sierra." I put my hand out for him to shake. He shakes it softly.

She frowns "You better not tell Corbyn." She whisper shouts.

"I promise, Ash. He better leave before Corbs wakes up." I laugh a little. She's literally living the life.

"See you soon." She kisses his cheek. He leaves and she slowly closes the door again. The alarm beeping once again, She has a room downstairs so it's be much easier for him to sneak him in and out through the window.

"Is he your boyfriend.?" I laugh a little, Pulling Corbyn's shirt down again.

"Maybe soon." She blushes, Awww puppy love.

"I won't tell. You better get to sleep though... And don't worry. You can have him round when Corbyns away on tour." I follow her to the kitchen.

She opens the fridge, looks in and then closes it over again, "Corbyn hates him." She turns on her heel, Corbyn isnt capabale of hating anyone.

I'm sure he just dislikes him because she's his younger sister "Why?" I grab a bottle of iced water from the fridge.

"Because Corbyn hates everyone that has an interest in me." She rolls her eyes. "Over protective brothers."

"Brothers are just annoying." I love Louie with my whole heart but damn the kid annoys me sometimes. "Your brothers cute." She laughs, shrugging her shoulders innocently. Her laughs exactly like Corbyns.

"Now now, Connor wouldn't be too happy of that." My attention turns towards the stairs where Jonah was walking down.

"What are you guys doing?" He asks, his normal talking voice. Walking to to the kitchen where Ashley and I were.

"Having a midnight snack." I joke. He sarcastically laughs and drink a straight from the orange juice bottle.

"So, Can i be let in on the gossip?" He sits beside me. He stenches of alcohol, Whats up with him?

I squint my face up a little at the smell, "We're just talking about all the pamper nights were gonna have while Corbyns away." I look at him. He looks so sad. "Have you been drinking?" Stupid question, of course he has.

"Tate broke up with me, over the phone." He sniggers a little. "Bitches be bonkers." I can tell he's actually heartbroken.

"I think he could do with some pampering too." Ashley laughs, Making Jonah crack a genuine smile.