66

*Sienna*

"They're so annoying." Eben rests his head back on my lap, referring to Daniel and his new 'girlfriend.' They're not official and she's so annoying.

She's mad because she asked Daniel who he's hooked up with, he said me, and she got mad because we live together.

It meant literally nothing, he was just horny and i was trying to get back at Corbyn; which worked.

It's been two months since i hooked up with Daniel. We're still good friends and we make a joke off it all the time. All of us joke about it.

Corbyn goes to every party i go to, purposely makes out with girls in front of me, dancing on them and taking them to private rooms.

It frustrates me because i know he's doing it to annoy me. Then he gets annoyed when i grab a random boy and make out with him.

Like he's been arrested two times in the past month for assault, because he fought two guys i made out with. They don't talk to me anymore.

On top of that, all his stupid little play dolls think it's funny to rub it in my face that they made out with him. They know, I know and he knows; with one kiss off me, i can completely break down his walls and he will be vulnerable for me.

The amount of times i've just wanted to kiss him only to prove to them that i will always come first is uncanny, but i stop myself to not give him the satisfaction.

"Oh fucks sake, leave then." Daniel jogs down the stairs, throwing the girls bag onto the floor.

"Oh, Whats happened?" I look behind me, still stroking Ebens hair.

"Fucking dumb bitch won't leave the fact i had sex with you, over two fucking months ago, while we were both drunk." He shouts up the stairs, Eben and I both laughing.

"And now you're not facing the fact that you're living with her instead of being with me." The girl walks down the stairs, she's pretty. She's blonde and has green eyes but she's so psychotic.

"I don't want to be with someone who's controlling and toxic." Daniel picks the bag up, "Now nicely go."

"Whatever." She grabs the bag off him and storms out tthe house.

"Fuck me." Daniel sighs, laying across the other couch.

"Sierra has." Louie jokes, i throw a cushion at him while he was laughing. Then look down at my watch. "I gotta get to work, get off." I tap the side of Ebens head.

"I'm coming." He stands up, i stand up too, questioning him. He's coming to watch me sign people in to the studio, bring them food, run their errands and record them singing?

"Why, her jobs boring?" Daniel knows from experience. It's his families studio that i work for.

"Well, would be more entertaining then just sitting here." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Okay then, Have fun." Daniel says sarcastically. I laugh and grab my bag. I bought a new car last week, it's a Jeep and i love it so much, it's amazing.

"We should totally fuck in the back of this car." Eben puts his seatbelt on, looking to the very large back seats.

"It's on my bucket list, babyboy." I wink, pulling out of the drive and down the road.

"Haven't asked in a while, how are you doing?" He asks, checking his hair in the mirror.

"Good, really good actually." I nod my head slowly. I'm not lying. I've been myself and i haven't did anything to hurt myself in three months so that's good.