83

*anchor*

C O R B Y N

"Yeah, her blood results are back but i need to go take all of this off, second or third page." Luke quickly drops the board at the bottom of the bed.

It's only Daniel, Jonah and Louie here with me now. Everyone else left to get freshened up. I've refused to leave and they all just gave up after one point, plus Sierra said i could stay which everyone got confused about, i didn't fight it though.

"Wait Luke." I run after him, he turns around and raises an eyebrow, wanting me to hurry up.

"Did you and Sierra hookup?" I ask, i want him to be completely honest with me.

He lets out a snigger, "You think she'd even let a guy touch her after you lied to her face for months straight? Grow up." He goes to walk off, I grab his arm and he pulls it away violently. "Don't touch me."

"I don't care if y'all did, just tell me the truth." I definitely care if they did but i won't let that show. I'm just curious.

"We kissed, wanna know anything else?" He throws his hands in the air. I shake my head no and he walks away. I don't believe that, they did more than just kiss.

I walk back to the room and all the boys were just laughing, she's asleep, she's drugged on medication and doctors are saying it would be better for her to sleep rather than be up and doing things.

"When you gonna go home? You can see she's fine." Louie looks at me, rolling his eyes. I'm not going home until she's home and i know she's well.

"How she doing with Luke?" I sit back down on the seat. Him and Daniel looking at each other, confused to how i know.

"What do you mean?" Jonah asks, running his hand through his hair, gripping onto Daniels hand.

Daniel looks up at me, "How'd you know?" So i knew it was more than a kiss.

"Know what?" Jonah acts, wanting to know the gossip.

"Obvious, How long ago was it?" I shrug my shoulders. Why him? Why not someone random.

"Like three days ago. He's been acting weird ever since. We all think he still has feelings for her." Louie shakes his head.

"Guys, hello?" Jonah clicks his fingers. We all look at him and Daniel just smiles, "Sierra and Luke hooked up."

"What-" He spits out. Yeah, bit of a weird image to be honest. I'm going to have trouble finding it hard to believe she was sober when this happened.

"She was like extremely drunk and so was he, Apparently he's got good dick the way-" Daniel starts, Jonah looked jealous but really couldn't act on it because Luke walked in.

"I don't appreciate you guys talking about my sex life." Luke says, clearing his throat uncomfortably.

"Or my sisters." Louie adds.

"Y'all hooked up?" Jonah says shook. It's disturbing.

"I thought i said not to tell anyone, especially him." Luke looks at Daniel and Louie, but points at me. What am i going to do?

"He told us." Daniel says in disbelief. Luke just frowns and lifts the board up, flicking through a couple pages.

"She hasn't been taken drugs so that's good." He reads down the page. I look at Sierra and she was sleeping on her back, snoring quietly. She never believed she snores, but she does.

"She's got anaemia and that's it. The specialist said she was unconscious from the crash and was just really tired." His phone starts ringing. He looks down at it and then just leaves.