33

*i miss you*

Corbyn has literally only been gone a week and quite frankly, I'm sick of Zach. The kid is so annoying. I also miss Corbyn so much, like i sleep on his side of the bed and everything just because i miss him so much.

Ashley and I have snook Connor in a couple times but there's always someone downstairs so it makes it a little difficult.

"Good morning... afternoon." Jonah finally leaves his damn bedroom, walking down the stairs.

I'm getting this boy to leave the house. "Get changed." I look at him. He raises both his eyebrows. "No."

"Jonah get changed, We're taking Apollo for a walk." I demand. He helped me when i was going through a 'break up' so i feel the need to do the same to him. He huffs and turns back up the stairs.

"Gonna take his money?" Zach mutters. Oh i've been literally so close to punching him, so many times. But i know Corbyn would like to do that himself.

"Just like Krsytals doing good you?" Daniel mutters back, but then pretends he didn't say anything.

I walk over to the couch "Why'd you think i'm gold digger?" I sit beside him. I'm actually curious.

He stops are stares me in the eyes. "Because you are..." He looks down at my chest, Ew. He really needs to stop doing that.

"One, My eyes are up here. Two, Bet you didn't know Krys's financial status before she started fucking you." I look at his eyes. He's salty for no reason at all, Krys wasn't all that rich either.

"What?" He looks up, trying to not seem interested but failed, His jaw clenching.

"Not my place to tell..." I cross my arms across my chest, waiting for Jonah to be ready.

"So like... How long will you and Corbyn be a thing?" Jack asks, breaking the silence.

"Eleven months... Woah it's really been that long." I say, taken back myself. It's my birthday next week and i'm sad that he won't be here to wake me up with kisses.

"Damn, Zach that's longer than all your relationships combined." Daniel laughs. Zach got all defensive and threw a cushion at Daniel, Daniel just acts scared but didn't give a fuck.

I see Jonah walk down the stairs so i whistle for Apollo. He runs over and i attach his lead to his collar.

"Twenty-five minutes." Jonah rubs his eyes. Yeah, No were being longer than that.

I leave the house, Jonah following after me and i put Apollo in the car, then take the collar off him. He sat on Jonah's lap while i was driving, tapping my hand off the wheel, a habit i've gained from always being with Corbyn.

"Vanilla ice cream?" I question. He looks over to me and smiled. I take that as a yes. He would never turn down ice cream.

He looks out the window and then at me, "I seen you sneak Connor in." He turns the radio up. Oh no. Ashley won't be too happy off that.

I take my hand off the wheel and scratch the back off my neck "Connor?" I act completely clueless. I know full rightly what he's talking about.

"I won't tell Corbyn, We'll let the girl have freedom for a couple months. but I will tell Zach to leave if he says anything else to you." He takes a sip from his water, Opening the window a little to let some air in, closing it again shortly after.

"Thank you... You can talk to me you know." I reach the park. Corbyns house is quite handy, it's close to everything.

"I know... She's being so confusing. Telling me she wants to break up but then getting jealous when i pretend to be with other girls." He shakes his head, putting the lead back onto Apollo, closing the windo iver.