63

*change*

C O R B Y N

"Can you hurry up?" Ashley knocks on my bedroom door.

I open my door and she smiles at me, "Looking all nice and shit for Sierra." She wiggles her eyebrows

"No." Yes.

"Hmm Okay, Corbyn." She turns on her heels and heads down the stairs. I follow after her and i get in my new McLaren. I was mad so i was impulse buying instead of punching things.

"Someone looks fire as hell." Jonah laughs, walking out of the house with Ashley. I laugh and slam the car door, reversing out of the drive and onto the main streets.

These two have broken up, they're still friends but it just wasn't working out between them. Ashley travels from Virginia to LA constantly and Jonah didn't want a relationship like that, they didn't trust eachother so they just ended things.

I take my time driving, we're going to be a little late but at least i finally get to see her. I want to apologize and hopefully get things sorted out.

I haven't really been keeping up with her, i see her out with friends, mainly male friends, and people snapping pictures of them and she looks happy.

I just hope she's found it in her heart to accept my apology. I keep parked and take my phone out of my pocket. I click on her instagram and check her page, she posted a picture a little over a hour ago.

liked by maggielindemann, ebenofficial and 72, 631 others

@sierraclifford Daniels bucket hat>>>

@lukehemmimgs Daniels bucket hat that I bought...

@jackj can someone look at me the way Sierra's looking at whatever she's looking at?

@sierraclifford it's the picture of Harry Styles @jackj

@seaveydaniel 'Daniel i will fight you if you don't take this picture of me'  *doesn't even give me cred*

@ebenofficial Fuck me princess 🥵

@sierraclifford onw to bbyboy @ebenoffical

@corbean123 maybe u should try putting less makeup on

@sierraclifford  @corbean123 bby watch my yt channel to see my makeup routine, she all natural xox 😚

@maggielindemann damn, can i have ur number?

@corbynfan when she goes on to all the other boys 😬😬

@kryssss i question my sexuality for you and you only

@cliffson.ship corbyn realllllly fucked up with losing her WOW