91

*basement*

"Why do you have so much fucking things bro, Do you even need this? What even is this?" Louie picks a brown box up, throwing it down the stairs.

"Louie there could've been something important in there." Corbyn runs after the box. He's moving in and well, the house is a little chaotic right now. He does have a lot of things.

Our relationship is different then it was last time, He's even more clingy than he was last time. He's getting along with the other guys; including Eben which i just couldn't believe and we fuck a lot more than before. Weirdly it doesn't faze me as much as i thought i would because every time just feels amazing.

"Jesus you'd think he's dating that Clifford instead of you." Daniel hands me a picture of him, half naked, beside a pool, with the words edited on 'paint me like one of your french girls'

"Daniel what is this?" I look down at the picture.

"Late birthday present, I'll be checking to see if it's in your room everyday." He nods his head, walking back into his room. Okay then, just have a half naked picture of Daniel in a gold frame posted by my bedside, nothing strange.

"Luke's gonna kill y'all when he's home." Eben walks up the stairs.

"Why?" I set the photo down on a random box.

"Look at the house. He's a clean freak and will literally scream if he sees it like this, need help?" He picks up the picture of Daniel, not even questioning it.

We've all learnt to not question it when it comes to Daniel.

Corbyn walks up the stairs with a box "Baby do you have anywhere i can store these things before someone." He glares at Louie, "Breaks all my shit."

"Maybe you shouldn't have so much useless shit." Louie aggressively puts the box on the floor, walking into his bedroom.

"I might fight your brother." He looks at me, then looks at Eben and shoots him a smile. High school enemies living together, something straight out of a movie.

"You can keep all your stuff in the basement, Just be careful because the window is smashed a little and we haven't cleaned it up yet." Eben nods his head, walking into his room.

Corbyn looks at me, frowning. "Basement?"

We don't really use it, it's very very large and mainly keeps Louie's old school notes, Luke's doctor things and Daniels instruments. It'll probably be half full by the time Corbyn's finished with it.

"Yeah, The keys are hanging on the hanger." I lift a box of stuff up, setting it on my bed.

I walk out the room, thinking he had gone to the basement but he hadn't, he was standing there. "They have a red band on them." I wait for him to move again, but he doesn't.

"Can you come with me?" He clears his throat, looking down. Does he not know how to tell the difference between keys?

I raise an eyebrow and he steps out of the way. I walk past him, down the stairs and grab the key of the hanger. Walking to the basement door and unlocking it. "There." I push the door open.

He stares through the doorway, "Can you come with me?" He repeats himself. Is he scared of basements?

"Baby are you scared of basements?" I smile a little bit try but remain serious. There's no way he's scared of basements.

"No..." He nervously rubs his lips together. "I just... i don't know where the broken window is." His voice cracks a little. Aww he is scared of basements.