71

*remember*

L U K E

"Well, Louie called me saying Corbyn called him telling him that Corbyn took Sierra home because she was drunk? Have you even checked if she's here?" Eben asks. We haven't heard from Sierra since the party and we're all a little worried.

"Where'd you even go?" Daniel asks, "We didn't see you all night, we thought you came home with Cece or something but clearly not."

"I went to see my mom." Eben lies, i know he hooked up with another girl but they all still believe him and Sierra are dating. They're so oblivious.

"So have you checked if she's upstairs?" Jonah runs his hand through his hair, yawning. He got hammered last night, completely. Couldn't even stand up straight, i had to carry him to the car.

"No... Her cars not here so why would she be here?" I stand up. I walk up the stairs, all three of them following after me and slowly twist the door handle to Sierra's room.

I push it open and all of us were shocked when we seen she was laying in bed with Corbyn.

She's got to be kidding.

"What the fuck?" Ebens jaw completely dropped. This will look bad on him, if only they all knew he left her alone to go fuck some girl.

"That's where he went then." Jonah reaches the door, closing it over. We should've put the pieces together when they both just magically disappeared.

"Has she lost her mind?" I turn, walking back down the stairs. Clearly she has.

"How fucking drunk was she?" Daniel looks at Eben, Eben shrugging his shoulders, mad. I mean... we're all pretty pissed off. Just yesterday she was telling us how she's over him and now she's fucking him.

We all slump on the couch and Maggie stumbles in with Louie, "Is Sierra okay?" He drops his suitcase.

"No, She's laying in bed with her ex." Eben rolls his eyes, okay these two are fake but i think lover boy here caught some feelings. I don't blame him honestly.

"She cheated?" Louie's eyes go wide, "Shit, Corbyn only said she was drunk not completely fucking messed up." He sits on the couch, Maggie sitting beside him. Maybe she doesn't even know she did it. If she was drunk he could've taken advantage of her?

"Have you woke her up yet." Maggie asks, intertwining her hand with Louie's. I shake my head no, we probably should.

"No need for that." Daniels attention turns towards where Corbyn was walking down the stairs, he stopped when he seen us all.

Well, i know for sure he didn't have those marks plastered across his neck when he came to me yesterday.

"You look drained." Jonah rubs his eyes, swigging on some water. Corbyn nods his head and walks over, sitting on the couch. He literally couldn't walk properly.

We all just stared at him waiting for him to say something.

"What?" His voice was raspy.

"If you tell me Sierra gave you those i will break your neck." Eben breathes heavily, Corbyn just letting out a snigger. Eben against Corbyn wouldn't end well, Eben would end up in hospital.

"Okay, Sierra gave me these." He looks Eben directly in the eye, he really isn't in the mood today. "Thanks for leaving her at the club by the way, guy was spiking her drinks all night."

Oh right, that makes everything a little better but he shouldn't have slept with her, that just took advantage off the state she was in.

"What?" Eben frowns.