50

*negative*

C O R B Y N
It's been two days since everything, we're on our way to the hotel room now, we haven't visited the park yet and i do understand why; she's worried and scared.

"You know if it comes back positive, Sierra. I'll do everything i can to keep you and the baby safe and healthy." I stop her just outside the hotel room. She looks down, Yes she's worried about having a kid, i'm worried too. But i won't allow this to affect us.

"Let's just get this over with and then see what happens." He voice was low and she was talking slowly. She's scared. She's absolutely terrified.

I unlock our hotel room with the key and let her walk in before me, She grabs it from her suitcase and walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind her before i get the chance to walk in.

The double doors slide open and Ashley walks out, "Is she good?" She asks, blending her makeup to her neck.

"I don't know. If she is, you guys go on without us. She wouldn't want to go." I sit on the edge of the bed. The faint sound of the toilet being flushed made me stand up and go to the bathroom door. Ashley walked back in to give us our privacy.

The door unlocks but didn't open, So i twist the handle and push it open myself, She was sat upon the counter, "We need to wait a couple minutes." She looks down nervously.

She had it propped up on a piece of tissue, There was two, different ones.

"I love you." I look into her worried eyes, She states back into mine but looks down. No. why isn't she saying it back? She takes her hand away from mine and sits on them both, rubbing her lips together, "Sierra?" I say slightly concerned

"I love you too..." She says back quietly, looking up. i smile faintly and one of them beep which catches our attention.

She leans over to look and just wraps her arms and legs around me tightly. What's that, i can't read them?

"They're both negative." She says into my chest, relief conpletely took over us both. Oh thank the Lord.

"Oh my God." I sigh, lifting her up off the counter. She jumps down off me and for the first time, had a smile plastered onto her face.

"I can stop worrying now." She sighs from relief again. She can also stop being mad at me and stop letting me sleep alone.

"Can you stop being mad at me too?" I look into her golden eyes. She smiles a little "I'm sorry."

"I know baby, I know. Let's get ready and have some fun." I intertwine our hands and open the bathroom door where Jonah and Ashley were standing.

Okay now that my worries are over with Sierra, i'm focusing on these two. They've got uncomfortably close to each other, Like- share each other's drinks close.

And i do not want Ash dating him, She can crush on him all she wants but i'm not letting her date him.

"It's negative." She says, Ashley and Jonah letting out a sigh too.

"Girl, now stop being depressed, put your face on and let's go and have a look at the hot princes." Ashley claps her hands, I shake my head along with Jonah. Uhm- what?

"I'm right here." I look to Sierra. She rubs her lips together and smiles, "Yeah but you're no Flynn Rider." Her favorite Disney movie is tangled.

Jonah and Ashley both shock she said that, at least shes back to her old self again; that's all i care about.

"I'm Jack Frost..." I pout, Pulling her into my chest and looking down at her.

"Jack first isnt Disney." She sticks her tongue out, squishing my cheek. I playfully roll my eyes and In the corner of my eye notice Jonah and Ashley smiling at each other.

That's too much, Ashley can sleep in this room with Sierra and I'll share with Jonah, I don't want them next to each other. At All.

"What's the deal with you two?" I point to then, Ashley looks at me, Jonah looks away.

"Baby pick my eyes shadow color for me." Sierra pulls me away, she's distracting me, or maybe she just doesn't want me to embarrass Ashley. "You two head down we'll be there soon." She winks to Ashley

"Uhh no-" I start but Sierra cut me off.

"Pick my eyeshadow color for me." She rubs on my arm. I couldn't even get Jonah and Ashley because they just left, so i told Sierra to wear a red eyeshadow.

We started getting ready and head down to the park with Tommy, People bumping into us and asking for photos, it gets kind of tiring after a while and i know Sierra was starting to get annoyed.

"Baby i'm sorry." I look back to her, She nods and carries on looking at her feet. I felt guilty, sometimes i wish we were a normal couple so we could just be together.

No, This is a holiday for me and my girl. The fans can wait. I need to see Sierra happy.

"Guys i'll do a big group photo and post it on my story, I'm tryna take my girl around." I try to shout over them but i wasn't nearly loud enough.

"Tommy give me a hand." A look at Tommy, Tommy clears his throat, "Corbyn will do one group photo, Hes tryna have a good time with his girl so don't be bothering him again. He's just a human too." Tommy shouts, getting the attention off the girls and some other people.

I take my phone out of my pocket and Sierra offers to take it, I give her my phone and she opens the instagram app. I squat between the group of girls and throw a peace sign, She takes the photo and checks it before uploading it.

"Thank you guys." I smile and then put the sunglasses back on, Sliding my arm across Sierras waist and walking away from the crowd.

"Christina DM'd you." She hands me my phone back, Looking around the theme park. I can't wait to give her the time of her life.

"I don't care." I slide my phone back into my pocket. I see her blush a little then Instop in my tracks and turn her towards me.

"I know you love Flynn Rider and everything, But can i try and convince you i'm better?" I put my hand on her chin, leaning over her and tilting her chin to look at me. 

She smiles looking into my eyes and i press my lips on hers, She kisses back and smiles into the kiss which made me smile which made us both pull away, laughing.

*
*
*
*
*

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

just a cute lil short one for y'all but HA PREGNANCY SCARE BITCHES

Also Matthew Gray Gubler is old enough to my dad but i still wanna have his babies that's all bye