21

*lies*

I woke up and Corbyn's side of the bed hadn't even been touched. I was confused but more worried. I get out and wrap a robe around me, Corbyn's robe, walking down the stairs to where he was filling in paperwork on the couch, surrounded by his management.

He turned and sighed "I'll be up in a minute." He turns back around, looking down at the coffee table.

I kind of just side eye his management and grab a smoothie from the fridge, Sitting outside in the garden. It was nice out today, a good day for the beach.

"Hey, do you mind watching the house, i need to do a couple things. Don't bring any friends round, Jonah will come over and keep you company." He walks out to the garden, tying a tie. Something seemed off with him, he wasn't himself.

I brush it off, he'll give into me soon enough. "Want help with that?" I smile standing up to his height. Hes always struggled tie ties.

"No." He pushes me off, throwing his tie on the floor. Wow okay somebody really isn't in the brightest mood today.

I've learned to steer away from the problem, or it will just be worse. So i steered away from the problem. "How long will you be?" I bend down to pick the tie up.

"I don't know, Tell Jonah when he comes that the paper will be in the top drawer off second basket. He'll know what i'm talking about." He checks himself in the reflection off the window. He's made an effort for his hair today, usually he just lets it do it's thing.

"Where are you going?" I roll the tie up and sit back down on the bench. He didn't take the question very well.

"Jesus Christ, Sierra i'll be back soon." He says partially annoyed, but then he pecks my lips and walks back into the house...

i- what just happened?

He certainly isn't the happiest today, he's probably just having one of his days. He has to put up with me when i'm like that for a full week, i can do it for a day.

I heard the door slam and alarm beep, Hes set the alarms on for once, Usually they're off. I'm basically on house arrest too because to leave you need the code and to enter, you need the code.

I carry on sitting outside until i get bored of looking at the same discolored piece of grass in his flowerbed.

I have this huge ass mansion to myself and don't have anything at all to do until Jonah comes. How fun.

I go upstairs and get changed into some joggers and a cropped shirt. I noticed I'm starting to become more confident with myself. All thanks to Corbyn, He's helping me and i appreciate him for that.

The alarm beeps downstairs and the door slams shortly after, "Sierra." I hear Jonah shout. I exit the bedroom and walk to the banister. I see him looking around for me.

"Hey." I walk down the stairs. He looked really confused "Where's Corbyn?" He raises an eyebrow.

I look around his face, "Out with his management." His jaw immediately clenched and he turned away from my direction. Are all these boys in bad moods today or...? "Did he say anything?" Jonah asks, i could tell from the tone of his voice that he was disappointed. I just couldn't figure out why.

"Not really? He seemed to be in a rush... a bit snappy." I walk to the kitchen, Jonah following after me, "Oh, He also said something about paper in the top drawer on the second basket, whatever that means." I shake my head, deciding to start cleaning. What else could i do, it'll keep me occupied.

"I'll be down in a minute." He starts jogging up the stairs. I clean down the counters and rearrange a shelf before he's down again. "Wanna get ice cream?" He asks. A bit random.