18

*McDonalds*

Corbyn was in Texas. I didn't want to go only because I want to spend as much time as i possibly can with Louie before he leaves for Scotland.

However, Now i'm driving Louie in Corbyn's Mercedes to pick Corbyn up because he doesn't want to get an uber.

I was already on my way there, "I haven't seen him in like... Three months." Louie says, Taking his glasses off, looking out of the window.

"We talk about you almost every day though." I laugh. It's true. I never shut up about Louie. He's the topic of almost every conversation and that's because i always manage to find a way to bring him into it.

Corbyn and i have been real together for a month, all together putting us at six months. Everything i do with him now just feels better.

"I'm leaving for College in the summer... That's crazy." He graduated early and in two months he's going to Scotland. Words won't even describe how much i'm gonna miss him, even though he's annoying.

"Make something out of yourself. I never got the chance too." I smile and pull into the airport. I park with the only free parking spot i could find and we head into the airport of screaming girls, Corbyns definitely here then

I text Corbyn asking him where we should meet him. However that's was completely unnecessary because the crowd of girls screaming his name gave it away.

"Does he always have to deal with that?" Louie says, shook. All the time... we can't even walk to the store without getting stopped.

"Yup." I roll my eyes slightly. I walk to the side and just sit down, Louie following after me. He's been gone for 3 days, i have to get used to him leaving like this, he does it quite often.

I look down and got a text of Corbyn

Corbyn
run into my arms

Sierra
absolutely not, Louie is with me.

Corbyn
meet me at starbucks, i'll be there in a couple minutes.

"Okay, come on." I stand up, Louie confused because we literally just sat down. I can't believe he expected me to run into his arms.

"You ever had starbucks before?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. Louie shook his head no.

I walk over to the starbucks, i had glasses on to hide my identity, plus my skin was breaking out so bad so i really didn't look like me.

I turn to face Louie, "Get what you want, He'll be meeting us soon." I hand him some money and wait outside he shop for Corbyn whole Louie goes in.

I wasn't waiting for that long before i started to see a group of five men, dressed in black, escorted by airport security, walk towards me.  "My beautiful baby." Corbyn drops his bags and runs up to me, I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up and spins me around. "I missed you so much." He says into my neck. I missed him too.

I slowly put my lips on his, him making the kiss faster. "Okay you two." His management clap their hands. Corbyn didn't stop and i'm glad he didn't. Then i pull away to catch my breath, looking deep into his blue eyes.

"I was so bored without you," He hugs me again, pulling away shortly after. "Where's your brother?" He looks around. I love how he noticed.

"He's getting his first Starbucks drink." I look back in the shop at him. He was standing there awkwardly, hands in his pockets.

"We've got to go Corbyn, The fans are still staring." His manager says. None of his management really likes me. I don't know why but hey, Corbyn likes me...