10

*attached*

It's been a month since the whole deal with Corbyn, he's traveling to New York soon.

I'm already attached to him and i know i really shouldn't be but i am, it's hard not to be. It's not even his money because he hasn't bought me anything in a while, neither has he payed anything for my family. Just paying them money for the decorating, which they've nearly finished doing.

"Hey." Corbyn knocks on my door. "Morning." I reply. Still laying down.

I'm trying to distance myself from him for the past couple weeks. I've been sleeping in my own room, visiting my family a lot more and spending more time with Krys.

"I miss you sleeping with me." He lays on my bed, cuddling close up to me.

It's also my time of the month and i am truly miserable right now, my skin is breaking out, my mood swings are awful and i'm emotional as hell.

I don't answer him but rest my bead in the crook of his neck. I miss it too.

He starts stroking my hair softly "You should come to New York with me, We haven't been seen in public with each other for 2 weeks."

"I'd have to ask my dad, Plus Louie has always wanted to travel to New York so we might have to let him tag along." I would go, but i just don't want to be with Corbyn because then i will get more attached.

"Of course he can, Y'all have passports right?" He kisses my forehead.

"Yeah, I'll head down to my dads then, i might stay for dinner." I rub my lips together. He's giving my tummy too much different feelings right now.

"Can i come?" He carries on playing with my hair. No. He can't.

"If you want to eat frozen meals." I smile a little.

A weird thing about Corbyn is that he doesn't eat fast food, Like no McDonalds, No KFC. He only eats expensive meals.

"I can bring some food down, If your family is struggling with food money then i can give you-"

"There's no need for that, but thank you." I intertwine his hand with mine, just to show him some affection so he isn't concerned.

"Baby, it's really no bothe-"

"No" I snap, "End off." It's my period.

"Are you feeling okay?" He kind of loosens his grip around me.

"My periods next week." I mutter. He's so perfect and just has an explanation for everything.

"Awk, Baby... Please come with me to New York. If you don't i won't be able to give you cuddles, or tummy rubs, or chocolate." He cuddles up closer to me. Why is he so perfect.

"I should get up and go to my dads." I sit up, he mirrors me.

"Can i please come? I'll take Ryans's Toyota if you don't want attention drew on you." He gets up after i do.

"Sure, But you're eating a frozen meal, I'll shower and come down to you." I tiptoe up and peck his lips.

No. No no WHY did i do that.

I turn like nothing happens and walk into the bathroom, not even picking out clothes.

I shower quickly with my music played loudly, When i got out, Corbyn had me a fresh set of clothes and warm towels sitting on the side.

I smile and put everything on, blow drying my hair a little then tying it up into a messy bun. He picked me out comfy clothes and i couldn't be more thankful for that

I slide my nike air force 1's on and head downstairs, Corbyn just finished on the phone.

"Babe, management said it's okay for you to come to New York, Even your brother and dad if he wishes. No need to pay too because we'll be taking my plane-" He did not just say that.

I didn't even know he had his own fucking private jet.

"Sorry, your Plane?" I say, nearly jawdropped. I mean, of course he has his own jet, the boy owns seven sport cars.

"I say my plane, but it's actually my moms plane... she's letting me use it because you're gonna be with me." He walks over, giving me a bottle of water.

"Thank you," I open the cap and take a sip, "Did Ryan let you take his toyota?" I look at my watch, it's nearly lunch time.

"Yeah, You know how to drive right?" He hands me the keys. I nod and we head out. The toyota is a little more familiar to me . My uncle taught me to drive and i have me my license.

We get in and i immediately turn the radio on, just so it's not so awkward.

"I texted my brother to tell him i'm coming, Have you properly met my dad yet?" I know he's seen him about decorating, but Corbyn's busy most of the time to actually confront him, and i'm positive he want to meet my dad when i'm there.

"Nope, I've had an interaction with Louie but that was only because i accidentally walked straight into a wet paint wall, I wrecked it." He confesses, I laugh a little, looking at him for a second but putting my eyes directly back onto the road.

"When was this?" I turn the radio up a little louder

"You were working, I made sure to clean up before you came home." He completely turns the radio off

"I feel as it's rude to walk into your home without something to bring?" He's just trying to not eat frozen food.

"You payed their debts off, i think it's safe to say you have given them something better." I side eye him, turning down my estate. "Oh, You're eating the frozen food. You get to see how i ate for seventeen years straight."

I drive to outside my house and we both get out, I was kind of nervous about this but i know my dad and brother will adore him. He's did so much for them.

"What if he doesn't like me?" Corbyn grabs my hand right before i go to open the door.

"He'll love you." I smile at him. That kind of boosts his confidence up a little and he clears his throat. "What should i address him by?"

"First say Mr. Clifford, Then he'll say, no no call me Sebastian, Then call him Sebastian." I push down the door handle and push the door open.

The first scent that hit me was roast chicken, and i was confused.

I keep on to Corbyn's hand and for once it was him nervous, not me.

I take a couple steps in and see a woman lifiting up a roast chicken from the oven... My mom.

"Mom." I stop in my footsteps.

*
*
*
*
*

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

mf tea