64

*the game*

C O R B Y N

"You seen Sierra- oh." Zach walks up to me, "How you doing?" He sniggers. I'm not in the mood for him and his stupid ass. I still hate him for liking Sierra.

"Good, and you?" I sigh, not interested in the conversation. He's going to make me mad and that's the last thing i want tonight.

"Absolutely fine, you definitely wouldn't have seen Cece anywhere." He walks away, Krystal then walking up to me.

"A party means you dance, kiss random people and -"

"Do you want something?" I cut her off quickly, swirling the last small amount of alcohol in my cup.

"Someone's on their period," She rolls her eyes, "If your gonna be Mr. Salty all night, head home. We're all just having fun." She walks away from me.

Sierra left with Daniel and they haven't been back inside since. She's not mine anymore so i know i shouldn't even care, but i do.

"Wanna smoke, I wanna catch up?" Luke says, flicking open a pack of cigarettes. Since when did he smoke? Why is everything so different? Why does he even want to talk to me, he hates me?

However, This will give me opportunity to see what Sierra is doing. "Sure." I start walking ahead off him, out of the house.

He stops and just pats his clothes down looking for something, "I'll be back in a moment," He shakes his head, walking back inside.

There wasn't many people outside, just a couple girls surrounding one girl who was throwing up.

"You gotta lighter man?" Luke walks out again, patting his clothes down, again.

"Uh, no sorry." I shove my hands into my pocket. He sighs, "I'll be back down in a couple minutes." He runs back inside.

I don't know this house, it's Daniels new house and well, it's big for only him and Eben living here. But then again i live in a mansion with basically me.

I walk around one side of the house and sensor lights turn on showing a pathway leading to the front. It's a pretty nice house. I then walk to the side where the sensors were already on and rage completely over took me.

Sierra was pinned up against the wall, Daniel kissing down her neck while she was letting out small moans every now and then. His hands caressing her.

She cannot be serious. That's one of my best friend. He cannot be serious. What the fuck?

I wanted to walk away and just pretend i didn't see anything, but the way he was kissing her and she was rubbing on him. No. She's only supposed to do that with me. No one else but me.

"Get off her, now." I say loud enough for them to hear if they're not in their own little world.

I keep calm, if he leaves her alone, i won't fight him.

She pulls away and immediately unwraps her leg from around Daniel, pushing him away. I know we're not together no more but i can't help but feel like this is what it would feel like if she ever cheated on me.

But then, if she ever finds out i cheated on her... I shouldn't be mad.

but this hurts.

Daniels eyes went wide and he pulled Sierra's shirt up, Sierra pushing his hand away and doing it herself. Are they being serious? There's rooms upstairs and they want to do it in a freaking backyard.