24

*i love you*

I still haven't gotten the nerve to talk to Corbyn. It's harder than i thought it would be.

Everyone knows that we're 'broken up' but nobody knows why and i'm wanting to keep it that way.

It's been a week since the song was released. It's literally the only thing i listen to. I won't get tired of his voice and it seems he understands my point of view from the lyrics. Which seems like he genuinely is sorry.

I do want to talk to him but i don't want this all to be for publicity. I do want to work things out with him and i do love him so i would get back together with him, but not if the same things going to happen, I don't want to be used again.

I was just leaning against the wall my window was on, letting a little light in. Doodling on a scrap piece of paper i found. When i hear someone downstairs "We should go." I hear Jonah say, he was talking to someone.

I was a little confused, i'm home alone right now. Dad and Louie are out for a meal. "Bro she could be here" I then heard Corbyn. His voice just raised my heartbeat.

"Uh, you stay there." I hear footsteps up the stairs, There was a knock on my door and i don't answer. I kind of just froze, not even breathing.

"Sierra?" Jonah questions, Pushing the door open. He walks in and just sighs when he sees me leaning against the window in the dark.

His had slaps all over the wall "Corbyns downstairs." He switches the light on, i squint my eyes to the light.

I don't answer him just look away. "Sierra come on, Hes explained everything to me and wants to do the same with you." He kneels down. "Take a shower and meet us downstairs. We're all going to get McDonalds." Corbyn doesn't eat mcdonalds

"Corbyn doesn't eat McDonalds" I look him in the eye, my voice cracking. He's trying...

"He's willing to for you, get up." He holds his hand out. I grab it and literally struggle to stand up in my own.

"Jesus Christ Sierra." He holds me up straight. "Please for the love of everything start taking care of your health." He walks me to the bathroom.

Before i walk in, i turn to face him, "I'm sorry." I look down. I owe him alot. He's been the only one that has cared for me in this state.

"I know it's not your fault, We'll be downstairs." He gives me an assuring smile and walks out.

I shower and pick a clean outfit out, my legs slowly becoming stronger. I slide my shoes on and don't bother to put any makeup on.

I walk down the stairs just staring at the floor, not wanting to look at Corbyn.

"He's in his car, Have you eaten?" Jonah says, I lift my head up and he was looking through the cupboards which were full.

"Stupid question, isn't it?" I giggle a little, Getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Good enough, let's go." He waits for me to walk in front of him. He had a jeep parked up, Jonah's car. Thoughtful of him to not bring his sports car, the attention would be intolerable.

Jo gets in the passenger seat and i get in the back, closing my eyes and resting my head against the window. My head was pounding.

I could hear someone shuffle in their seat "Hey." Corbyn says, I open my eyes to see he was turned around, looking at me.

I sigh unintentionally, "Hi." I close my eyes again.

"Put your belt on." Jonah taps my knee. I sit up and put the belt on, Then just scroll through the feedback on Corbyns song, oh so now the fans feel remorse for me.