46

*make out with me*

It's already been a week, We've seen Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and went shopping on the high street and literally shopped until we dropped.

We're back in the penthouse, tomorrow we're going on a ride through the river Thames. He got just me, him and the sailor so it's gonna be fun.

Ashley and Jonah are bored in LA and have nothing to do, because it's only Corbyn and I here, Corbyn invited them to come and stay with us. I'm pretty sure their plane is landing soon.

It's like nearly midnight and Corbyn and I are just laying in bed watching a documentary on the ocean.

"We should go on a cruise." He spits out, curling my hair around his finger. I- a bit random...

"I think we should wait at least a year before we do that." I smile softly, keeping my head rested on his chest.

"Why don't you let me spoil you?" He takes his hand away from my head, resting it on my back. Easy, i'm not worth spoiling.

"Spend your money on better things." I'd feel so guilty if he were to buy me everything i ever wanted, the he says he wants too.

"Baby, You say that every time and it's not a real excuse." He groans, drawing circles on my bare back, i'm just in a sports bra and panties; it's extremely hot in this room and we both don't know how to turn the heat off.

I shift so i'm more comfortable "It is a real excuse." I mumble quietly.

"Let me spoil you." He demands, Kissing the top off my head.

"I feel bad when you do." I admit, he knows that. "I can't give you anything in return."

"Being my girl is way too much in return." He pulls me closer to him. I was practically on top of him by now.

"That was cute." I smile, he makes me feel so special.

"All seriousness though, Baby let me spend every last penny i have on you." He lifts me up ontop of his lap, throwing his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to his chest- he's so strong i literally don't understand how he does that all the time.

"Corbyn, in all seriousness I don't like it when you spend money on me." I pull his hand up and start playing with the rings on his finger.

"But why? You mean the world to me and i want you to have everything you ever wanted, i can give it to you, so let me."

"No, End off." I push myself futher onto him. He shifts a little and spreads his legs open so i'm sitting between his legs.

"What if i've already bought you something?" He sounds guilty now oh he better not have.

"You spent literally over a hundred on me yesterday just shopping at one store. I'm gonna be mad." I turn to face him, He bites his lip and looks down at my body. "You hate them but i love them." That just gave it away.

"You bought me another lingerie didnt you?" I tilt my head back, sighing. It makes him so happy when i wear lingeries, i just find them stupid to be honest.

What's the point of a piece of clothing that barely covers your body? Like? Just go naked.

"It's different this time." He rubs his lips together, smiling. Its the exact same then. He leans over, and starts rummaging through under the bed and then picks up a Victoria's Secret bag, How did he even go to Victoria's Secret, we've been together the whole time?

"If it's not black, i'm not wearing it." I snatch the bag off him. I do like it when i wear lingeries though because they always really compliment my body.