82

*dylan*

"Hey, i'm told i'm not supposed to touch you, or talk loudly." Dad smiles a little, i turn my head just a little to look at him. I miss him.

It's so bright and my head is so sore. "Can you turn the lights down?" I close my eyes gently. He smiles and with a couple clicks, the light dimmed.

"Is Daniel okay, How about the other guy?" I ask, trying to keep my eyes on dad. The light will still too bright.

"Daniels sitting beside you and the other guy is in another room. We have more people that want to see you." He talks quietly and slowly, i'm glad he did. I wouldn't have been able to understand him otherwise.

"Can you turn the light down more? It's hurting my head." I look back in front of me, J smiling across the bed.

I shuffle and look at Daniel. Thank God hes okay. "You're okay." I smile soflty, squinting my eyes to the light.

"We'll live." He smiles. My attention turned towards the door being pushed open. The clicking noise made my head hurt.

"Hey sleeping beauty." Luke walks in with another nurse. He smiled when he seen me.

"I don't like the bright." I close my eyes shut, laying back down properly again.

"Can i check your shoulder?" Luke taps my hand gently. I open my eyes back up, my shoulder?

"What happened to it?" I push myself up a little.

"You went for surgery, it's all fixed now though, Do you want everyone else to come in?" He asks. I nod my head yes and the nurse adjusts the bed so i'm placed upright.

I heard the door click again and felt a sharp pain in my shoulder which caused me to squint, "That hurt."

"It will for a little while." He replaces the bandage with a new, fresh one. I let him do his thing and he moves the light away from my face which allowed me to open my eyes properly.

"They're bringing you food, and sorry it's not McDonalds but you're not allowed to eat solids for a while, enjoy soup." He nods his head over at my dad. I felt my dads warm hand on mine.

"Sebastian we need to take a couple of blood samples from her to ensure she hasn't been infected, and see what caused her to stay asleep for so long." Luke says, my dad smiles at me and rubs his thumb across my knuckles.

"Will they hurt?" I ask.

"Not really, A couple more people are coming in now okay, Sierra do you want C-"

"Bring him in." Louie talks for me. I don't really know what's happening right now i'm just glad Daniel is okay and my dad is here.

C O R B Y N

"I'm telling you, she won't want him to get in trouble." I repeat myself, standing just outside Sierra's door. They all want him to go down but i know Sierra wouldn't want that.

"We'll ask her ourself." Jack pushes the door open, the room full already.

"Hey dummy." Jack says in his normal talking voice, Luke nudging his shoulder and shaking his head for him to not be so loud. She must be feeling sensitive to loud noises.

She looks good, she looks different; apart from all the bruises on her face, she looked healthy. She shuffled in the seat a little and opened her eyes to look at us, she smiles but as soon as her eyes met mine, her face completely dropped. I wish it wasn't this way.

"Go wait in the corner." Luke says to me, a nurse leaving with samples of blood.

"Sierra when you're ready, the police-" Luke starts but Sierra doesn't let him finish.