16

*in too deep*

Corbyn and I have been 'together' for four months now, nearly five.

Everyday i spend with him, i catch more feelings. He's started to notice somethings off. It's bad. I'm in too deep.

I hardly ever sleep at his. I don't sleep in his room if i do. We don't really go out in public anymore either. Every time he brings it up, i just say i have no idea what he's talking about. Or that he's just overthinking it.

We're on our way to Daniels now, He's having a friend gathering so Corbyn insisted for me to come. I was being a bitch to him earlier on so hopefully this will make up for it.

"Wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" He asks, Running his hand through his hair. I hate lying to him but i can't help it.

"I made plans with Louie." I lie through my teeth. Louies with my aunt.

He sighs and makes it noticeable, Driving up the lane to Daniels home. He's probably so annoyed with me. I know he's so annoyed with me. I mean, i would be annoyed at me too.

He finds a free parking taking space and parks up, taking his keys out "My ex is gonna be here, by the way. You know, in case you want to maybe show me some sort of affection." He gets out the car and slams the door. Ugh i'm making this more difficult then it needs to be.  but i'm doing it for the better.

I get out and close the door, then follow after him into the house, I've been here a couple times so i know my way around.

"Hey." Tate smiles, "Is corbyn okay, he seemed pissed?" She offers me a drink. I refuse the offer. What other lie can i come up with now?

"Just tired." Tired of me. I walk into the living room full off people i know and people i don't know, Recieving a hey Sierra of those i did know. Corbyn was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. Not paying attention to that i just walked in.

Zach rolled his eyes once he seen me, what's his problem?

I sit on the counter, opposite some girl who was fixing her nails.

"Oh, i sense tension. What happened?" Jonah sits beside me. I like Jonah, he's like the best friend i never knew i needed.

"I don't even know." I rub my eyes. Oh i know alright, and it's all my fault.

"Wanna talk about it?" He slides me over a smoothie, knowing i don't drink.

I would love to talk about it with someone but i'm not allowed to tell anyone. That's the reason this is making this so difficult.

"About what?" I act clueless. I know what he's talking about.

"How about how youre feeling first? I feel like no one ever asks that anymore." He actually seemed interested in the conversation. He's such a humble person.

"His fans hate me for some reason, Hes mad at me all the time, i'm holding so much shit in that i can't even cry because i know if i do it'll last a life time. Then ontop of that, my brothers moving to Scotland for college and i don't know where i'll be without him-" I start but stop myself. "I'm just stressed." He doesn't need to know any more.

"Oh, hun it seems that you're a little more than stressed" The girl opposite me picks up her stuff and then just walks off. Yeah thanks for that.

"And random fucking people, i don't even know think they know what the fuck i'm trying to get across." I put my head in my hands. Literally all of this is making my head ache.

"Have you tried talking about this with people, Your dad? Corbyn?" He rubs my shoulder. "Even me, i'm here for you." I smile softly. If i could i would love to talk about how i'm really feeling, but i can't. Not even with Corbyn because that's stupid.