61

*completely ruined*

"Come on, Sierra. Please." Corbyn grabs onto my hand again. I pull it away, again. I don't want to be in a relationship with someone like him.

I love him, but i refuse to put other people's feelings in front of mine just for their satisfaction. He can't keep doing these things to me and expecting to get away with it. It hurts me.

"Dude, just stop." Luke frowns, looking back at us.

"Baby please, Sierra i am so so sorry-"

"Yeah and so am i, I'll come pick my stuff up later on." i opens the car door, He gets out the other side and i just sigh, slamming the door.

"We can work through-" He starts. He cannot be serious.

The only time i got his attention this past couple days, was when i ended up drugged in a hospital bed. He can't expect us to work through that. He hasn't even told me the truth why he has left?

But we can work through it... right? No.

"No. Corbyn, Can you just stop? You knew this would've happened and you still did it." I raise my voice a little, i just want to sleep to be honest.

However, the upside about this is at least i won't have the pressure of being in a relationship with him and hopefully i won't have these stupid thoughts that ending my life is the only way out from it.

"Sierra baby no, Please. I'm sorry." He grips onto my wrists, his eyes watering and voice croaky.

"You think sorry is going to fix this?" I snigger, "Let go off me Corbyn. Now."

I love Corbyn, i do. With my whole heart and soul; i've never felt this way about anyone. He's the only one i wanted.

But it's really not fair on me if i keep letting him 'make mistakes' then just forgive him with a simple 'sorry.' That's not a healthy relationship and i'd rather wait for the right person then do this whole shit with him over and over again.

"Sierra, please." He had me pinned against the car, "Please just-"

"Let go off her." Louie says, folding his arms over his chest.

"Baby i promise-"

"No, Do not. Let go off me now, Go home and sleep." I look into his sparky blue eyes watering. It brings pain to me to do this but i'm sick of being mistreated.

It is making me feel better that he is fighting for this relationship, but i can't keep giving into him.

If he's that hung up on Christina, he should run back to her instead of faking to love me.

"Dude just let go off her." Luke gets involved.

Corbyn looks in my eyes, pleading for me to just accept his apology; but i won't.

He lets go off me, rubbing his lips together. "I'll bring your stuff round now. I'm sorry." He looks down, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Go to sleep," Louie puts his hand on my shoulder. Corbyn got in the front seat off his car and Louie and I took a step back.

A part of me was hoping that he wouldn't drive off, that he'd just fight for this to prove that he fucked up what we had, but he didn't. He drove off, not looking up at me or anyone.

I watch as his bright white car speeds down the road in the night sky, "Let's get you some rest." Louie rummages through his pockets for keys.

He walks away from me and i felt my knees go weak. This is going to hurt for the longest time, i already know it.