93

*call me by your name*

"The Notebook or Call Me By Your Name?" Corbyn surprises me, walking into the bedroom, a tub of popcorn ontop of a box of pizza, a bag in his hand.

He's supposed to be in Washington, what is he doing here?

"Hello, nice to see you too." I get up of then bed, taking the pizza off him and hugging him tightly. He's only been gone two days, but apparently his 'hiatus' has gone on too long, it's been like six months. His management are forcing him to get back to doing the stuff he did before.

"Surprise babygirl." He kisses my cheek, pulling away from the hug. "So, Ryan Gosling or Timothee Chalamet?" He kicks the bedroom door close, kicking his shoes to the side and taking his sweater off, along with his shirt.

"Call me by your name, and i'll call you by mine." I smile, we must be watched that movie at least a trillion times, every time just gets better.

"Perfect, Sorry i didn't tell you i was coming home early." He slides a pair of grey joggers on, crawling into bed and cuddling up to me.

"It's okay. How was Washington?" I grab the remote to my TV, putting CMBYN on.

"Boring, did a lot of boring meetings with boring people and couldn't wait to get back home so i could see you." He kisses my cheek again, opening the box of pizza.

"I love you." I pick out a piece, biting into it. I told myself i was going to start eating healthy but like... It's pizza.

"Who wouldn't love me?" He bites from the same slice as me and the movie starts. Him reciting the opening line, i taught him well.

We weren't even half way through the movie when the fire alarm started going off. Corbyn and I both look at each other and head downstairs, Eben and Jonah running out of the kitchen.

"What did you guys do?" I run into the kitchen, the stove literally on fire. Where's Luke when you need him?

I make sure to turn all the electrics off and then grab the fire blanket, placing it over the small fire carefully. How?

"It just went poof." Eben walks in, running his hand under the faucet.

"Baby you good?" Corbyn asks, pressing the button to turn the fire alarm off. I nod my head and throw the, now burnt, blanket into the trash can, wiping down the side.

"What were you guys trying to cook?" I hold up a completely burnt tomato.

"Tomato soup." Jonah scratches the back of his neck. Okay i knew they were bad but i didn't know they were that bad. Corbyn can make tomato soup and he doesn't understand shit like that.

"Y'all are ridiculous. Don't use the stove until it's cooled down." I open the cupboard, taking a can of tomato soup out and handing it to Jonah before walking back up the stairs.

"You handled that like a badass." Corbyn closes the bedroom door, practically diving on to the bed.

"You're gonna break this one day." I get back under the covers, pressing play on the movie again.

Literally, not even fifteen minutes later and Louie arrived home. Him and Maggie arguing as soon as they stepped foot in the house.

It's moments like this where i miss Corbyn and I living in a massive house where we could watch a movie in peace because we couldn't ever hear anything.

"Ugh, i just want to watch the god damn movie." Corbyn groans, he went to get out of bed but i pulled him back down. All of us argue, he can't pinpoint out Maggie and Louie because they're being loud.