90

*boat ride*

I woke up to someone saying "Turn the fucking microwave down." It come to my senses, that that someone, was in fact Daniel.

Eben replied with, "How the fuck do you expect me to turn a microwave down?"

I open my eyes slowly, my face was still in Corbyn's neck, "See, now you woke them up." Daniel tuts, "Good morning Sierra."

I was still laying across Corbyn, they must've all been real confused when they seen us, huh. "Morning Daniel." I lift my head up, i just be been drooling because his neck is wet. Oop.

It took me a second to realise, but everyone was downstairs, and my stomach was laying across Corbyns stomach, i had nothing but my underwear on... Okay then, they don't know what blankets are?

It made me feel a little less insecure that Corbyns hand was placed on my ass, but still. "Daniel can you grab a sweatshirt or something." I clear my throat, laying sideways on Corbyn.

"You okay?" His voice was raspy, oh that's hot. I must've woke him up. "Yeah." I sit up, my head went fuzzy for a second but i snapped out of it when Daniel threw a hoodie over me.

I slide it on and stand up, But Corbyn pulled me back down on to him. Oh. okay. "Corbyn everyone's awake." I tap his hands a little, he must be very tired.

"Yeah and you're taking up the whole fucking seat so get your ass up." Zach slaps his legs. Corbyn opens his eyes angrily, "Sierra told you to not sleep in her bed and you did it anyway."

"She has the comfiest bed." Zach pulls Corbyn's feet off the ground, Coryn rolling his eyes and sitting up normally.

"Y'all definitely fucked." Louie points to us. No one should talk to me five minutes within waking up, my brain doesn't process words properly. But yes, and it felt amazing.

"Nah, I don't think they did... Things got a little heated but they didn't fuck." Jonah speaks up, Daniel handing him an Açaí bowl. Why... Why do they care exactly?

Corbyn sits normally on the couch and i sit beside him, his arm snaking across my waist. "What?" He looks at them, rubbing his eyes, wondering why they're talking about what we did last night

"They didn't fuck, they made love." Daniel hands me a bottle of water, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Corbyn and I both smile, looking down, as we remember our intimate moments from last night.

"See, i fucking knew it." Daniel sits on Jonah, "How did it feel?"

I look around the room, everyone urging to know what happened between Corbyn and I last night. Everyone apart from Luke who wasn't even here. "Where's Luke?" I change the subject, Corbyn's hand slipping through the hand of my panties, i- okay.

"Uhm, Don't dodge the question. He's at the store." Jack laughs, "So was it like nice to do it in the fresh air-"

"You know it's making me uncomfortable the way you guys wanna know how we did it?" Corbyn cuts him off quickly, yeah same.

"Okay, you've only lived with us for like two weeks. Every time anyone brings someone home, we talk about it." Daniel says, no we have never did that. We maybe make fun of them for like a day but we never talk about it.

"Daniel some shit really comes out of your mouth huh." Eben shakes his head, "You two want breakfast?"

"No thank you, Why's Luke at the store? We stocked up on everything?"

"Oh, because someone decided to use everything up to make Açaí bowls." Jonah eats some of his açaí bowl. Daniel glaring at him.

"Wait so are you two back together already?" Zach points at us, i thought we just already established that.