88

*surfing*

"Oh, can we go skinny dipping?" Zach squeals excitedly, kicking the sand. Corbyn hooked us up with this beautiful beach house right next to the beach and honestly, it's so beautiful in Hawai'i.

"Zach no one wants to see your body." Jack shakes his head, pushing him which caused Zach to fall in the sand.

"Rude." Zach grabs Jacks leg, pulling him down with him. I quickly jot out of the way, not wanting to get pulled down with them.

I hit into someone, "Oh sorry." I turn to look at Corbyn, holding two coconuts. He fell asleep on me while on the flight and it was the cutest thing ever, but i still mean what i said. I have been thinking about it and i'm slowly going to give him a second chance.

He been trying to prove himself to me and is being really mature about the situation.

"Wanna sunbathe?" His squints, pushing a coconut out for me. He means, want to talk?

"I wanna join Gabbie and Maggie in the ocean, she's teaching me how to surf." I decline the coconut. I'm supposed to be down with them now but Daniel needed my 'assistance' to build a sandcastle.

"I know how to surf, i can teach you." He sets the two coconuts down. I didn't know he knew how to surf.

"Corbyn." I step back a little, "What do you really want?"

"To spend time with you..." He uses his hand to block the sun from shining directly in his eyes.

I raise my eyebrow at him and he just smiles. Okay then. I walk away from him him following after me. Gabbie and Maggie both looked at me confused when they seen him.

"He insisted, don't ask." I pull the surfboard out of the sand. Gabbie and Maggie just smile at each other and then get back to doing their own thing.

"Can you actually surf?" I ask him. He chuckles and takes the board off me. He waits until he's sumbereged and then pushes himself up on the board, paddling out. It wasn't long before he was the same distance as Gabbie who had started paddling way before him.

They both get up at at the same time as a wave starts to form behind them. I didn't know i would be into surfer guys but this is attractive.

They both surf the wave, but Gabbie carries on paddling as he starts to paddle back to me. "Come in." He shouts.

I wait until the water reached my shoulders then starts swimming to him, the water was nice and cold which refreshed me from the hot sun.

"Sit on," He pats, swinging his hair back so it doesn't drop into his face. I push myself onto the board, with help off him, and he shuffles back a little bit.

"Lean forward, and start paddling, I'll be right behind you tthe whole way." He gets off the board. I lean forward and it was lowkey scary.

"As if you were swimming." He shouts, pushing the board a little to give me a head start. I do that, as if i was swimming, it feels so weird.

"Do you wanna catch a wave?" He looks out to the horizon, paddling around to the left of me.

"Sure?" I question, sitting up properly. He sits on it with me, but then stands up on it, his balance remaining perfect.

"Here," He holds his hand out. I grab his hand and he pulls me up, i nearly fell off the board but he pulled me back up again. "I'm gonna hold you, just so you don't fall." He turns around, which made me turn around.

He wraps one of his arms around my waist, "I'll tell you when to bend your knees." He says in my ear, looking behind him. It was calm for a while until i could literally feel the ripples under the board.

"Now." He says, bending his knees, i bend mine and he manipulates the board to go in a half circle motion, the wave underneath us. Wow, okay that's kinda fun.

"There's another one." He grips onto me a little tighter. He does the same thing, but this wave was a little more agreesive, causing me to fall. When i fell i felt something sharp dig into my ankle, then the salt water caused it to sting a little.

Corbyn's arm grips onto me and he pulls me up, "You okay?" He blows his nose gently.

"No, There's something in my ankle." I push myself onto the board, lifting my leg up. My ankle was bleeding so much.

"Oh." his eyes go wide, "Shuffle down a bit." I do so and he jumps onto the board, swinging his legs over the sides and putting my ankle on his thigh.

"That doesn't look too good, don't stand in the sand." He starts paddling back, the waves pushing us further to the shore.

He gets off first and then pushes the board to the sand a little more, "Piggy back or carry you normally?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Piggy back." I smile. He turns his back towards me and i wrap my legs around his back, arms around his shoulder. He starts walking with me, my blood dripping onto his leg.

"What happened to you?" Luke asks, following us inside.

"There must be something sharp in the water." Corbyn walks a little faster. He would want to treat me as his own little patient if it means Luke doesn't come near me.

"I'll get the first aid." He jogs inside before us, leaving the door open. Corbyn walks in and then sits me on the couch, my leg rested up on his.

"Does it sting?" He asks. I nod my head yes and Luke walks over. "I can do it bro." Corbyn takes the bag off him.

"It could be infected-"

"I said i can do it." Corbyn repeats himself. I chose not to get involved and Luke nodded, walking out of the house.

"He was just trying to help." I move some hair out of my face. Corbyn smiles, "This is gonna sting." He presses the wipe down directly onto the cut, it stung like a bitch.

He cleans around the cut and then in the cut with the disinfectant. Then puts a paw patrol band aid over it. "Those were the only ones he had." He opens a new wipe, wiping down his leg that had my dried blood on.

"Thank you." I take my leg off him, standing up. "Wanna drink that coconut and sunbathe? I don't think i'll be surfing again?"

"Uh first, because no ones here right now." He looks around the living room. "Your birthdays in three days and i have something for you. It's nothing big but i want it to be just you and me." He looks down. Is he trying to ask me on a date?

"Besson, if i didn't know better i'd think you're trying to ask me on a date." I rub my lips together, wiping a droplet off water off his nose.

He looks down, "Yeah, i guess i am... But there's a little twist to it, so i want it to be a surprise." He grabs a towel that was resting over the couch, wrapping it around me.

"Sorted, see you in three days sir." I salute him, throwing the towel on him then running out of the house.

Let's see where this is going to go.

*
*
*
*
*
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

bruh i am so disappointed in Ansel Elgort but he can smd now

and ugh i just want a sticky toffee pudding