80

*collided*

"What did you expect would happen, after you cheat on her, lie to her, hook up with girls basically in front of her, don't tell her you cheated until three months later, then just leave randomly, out of the blue?" Jonah sniggers, unpacking his suitcase. I side eye him, i know what i did wrong and all of that was unnecessary.

"I think i know what i did wrong, Jo." I clear my throat, sipping on a bottle of beer. I'm in Australia for a month because every inch of my home reminds me of Sierra. I shouldn't even feel upset when i know she's a million times more worse than i am.

She tried taking Modafinli again and now Daniel literally has to sleep in the same room as her. She sleeps all day, doesn't eat, doesn't talk to anyone. She's a mess and it's all because i lied.

"Trying to refresh your memory." He rolls his eyes, They all have every right to be mad at me. I am the problem.

"It constantly plays in my head, it dont need no refreshing." I sip on the beer again, he just looks at me and snatches it from my hand, throwing it in the trash.

"Jonah?" I question, i was enjoying that.

"How do you expect yourself to get better if you carry on doing dumb shit like that." He points to the glass bottle, slowly leaking into tthe trash can.

I sit back down in my seat, knowing hes right. I can't go back to my old habits. I need to improve and change for her.

"Sorry." I look down, ripping the lose threads from my pants. His phone starts to ring and he takes it from his back pocket.

"It's Daniel." His jaw clenched, he answers the call but drops what he's doing, walking into the bathroom so i couldn't hear their conversation.

We're under the same management and he was basically forced to come on this 'trip' with me because my management is scared that i will do something to harm myself. I won't, but they don't believe me. He's forced to come.

So he's mad at me for cheating on Sierra, taking him away from Daniel and well, wasting a month of his life.

"Daniel calm down, woah." I heard him say loudly, i get up and make my way to the bed beside the bathroom, just listening to him.

"Shit." Jonah's voice completely dropped, "Well, is she okay?" Is who okay? Is Sierra okay?

I stay where i am and continue to eavesdrop.

"I'll give Luke a call after i'm done with you, Daniel are you okay? That seems pretty bad." What happened? Why is no one telling me anything?

"Okay, I love you." He says quietly. I was waiting for him to come out the bathroom but he didn't.

"Hey, Luke. Is she okay? Do we need to come-" His voice trailed off, it's definitely something to do with Sierra. Jonah doesn't care about any other female that way, and if it was his family, he wouldn't be calling Luke.

"Fuck bro, I'll see when the next flight out to LA is." He sounded like he was crying, something really bad then. She better not have put herself in danger.

"Should i tell him?" Jonah asks. He better fucking tell me.

"Alright, When she wakes up give her my regards. I'll see you guys soon." He says before the lock on the bathroom door clicks.

I get up quickly and Jonah walks out, looking at at why i was standing nervously. "What happened to Sierra?" I ask impatiently.

"We're you listening?" He frowns. I nod my head yes, he just needs to tell me.