55

*year*

"A year..?" I raise both my eyebrows, throwing a beauty blender in the air then catching it as it comes back down to my face.

"Yeah, a whole ass year..." Corbyn pinches the bridge of his nose. "I really need you to come, Sierra..." He sits on the other couch.

He's released the album and tour dates for his next tour, he's gonna be away for a year... a whole year.

I don't wanna leave my dad, but i don't wanna not see Corbyn for a whole year. "Baby you know i wouldn't leave my dad." I rub my lips together, sitting up.

"And i know that, But i will not be able to cope for a year" He shuffles down the couch to me, Letting my feet rest on his knee.

"Yeah same..." I look down, in a little situation here. If i go, i won't be able to cope because of my dad. I always need to know if he's okay. If i don't go, i won't be able to cope because of Corbyn.

"What if i tour America with you?" I raise an eyebrow. He pouts spreading my legs and laying between my legs, "Tour the world with me." He lays his head on my stomach.

"You know i can't do that. Corbyn." I run my hand through his hair, Getting the tangles out.

"I know." He looks up at me, "I'm sorting something out, Sebastian can-"

He was interrupted by our bedroom door opening "Ashley's crying." Jonah walks in, Interupting our conversation.

Corbyn sighs heavily "Bro we could've been fucking..." He stands up, I mirror him.

"It's nearly midnight, Why would y'all be fucking?" He says, "Nevermind don't answer that. She wants you, Cece."

"Stop calling me Cece." I walk away from Corbyn. Corbyn walks out too and i head down to Jo and Ashley's room.

"What's up?" I close the door so the boys don't listen. I walk around and sit on the side of the bed.

"I'm on my period and i cannot, Jonah's being a little dick and refusing to go to the store to buy my chocolate." She cries, i understand the struggle, being a girl sucks.

"I have a stash, Come on." I hold my hand out, She puts her hand in mine and we walk out.

"What's up?" Corbyn asks as we walk out of the room. Wondering if he should be concerned or not.

"Men suck, that's what's up." Ashley sniffs, wiping her eyes. Corbyn just kind of frowns and i take Ashley up to our room. She sits on the couch and Corbyn goes over to her while i go into the closet and grab my box full of chocolate Corbyn buys me everytime i'm on my period.

"Can i take them all?" She asks, curling into Jonah's chest.

"Course." I give them to Jonah. He lifts her up and leaves the bedroom, Corbyn pulling me down onto the couch. 

"You're the sweetest person ever." He starts making out with me. I kiss him back but kept pulling away because i was falling.

"I'm gonna go on the pill again." I sit on his hips. He sits up too, a little confused.  "Why?"

"Because my period pains are ass, And because i know you find condoms uncomfortable." I wrap my arms around his shoulders, leaning back to look in his eyes.

"Wow, how thoughtful of you..." He giggles, sliding his hand into my shorts and holding my ass.

"I'll go to the doctors office in a couple weeks," I look down, "Wanna shower together?"