*1*

"I'll talk to him, I can't live with his rude attitude." She mumbled while examining herself in the mirror, she was looking presentable in a red and black suit, her not very long but silky black hair tied in a high ponytail and intoxicating eyes looking more attractive because of the amount of kohl present in them. 

She wore the red glass bangles in her both wrists because Aatish liked red on her. After a stroke of lipstick she pressed her perfectly shaped lips together to spread it evenly.

Meanwhile she heard a knock on the door and looked at the clock which was showing 11:45 at night.

"Coming" She yelled and spritzed Aatish's favourite fragrance.

"Aatish, I was waiting for you for two hours" She complained after opening the door.

"I wasn't roaming around, but busy with important work" It was a rude reply which took away the smile of her lips, but she again maintained it.

"Go and freshen up, I'm serving dinner for you" She spoke in a soft tone and he ignored.

"Aatish, what have I done? Why are you offended with me?" She asked while holding his arm but he stayed standing as if she didn't exit.

"Aatish.., Aatish please na.. You know na I don't have anyone except you in this world. Please don't be offended by me. I can't live without you" Even after this big speech Aatish was silent and she was clueless about the reason.

<><><><><><><><>

"Aatish don't think about me, don't think about yourself but please think about this little life" She pleaded; she was crying with hiccups

"I can't, I'm sorry. But I can't" Aatish replied and looked away.

"What does it mean? Aatish it's not only my child, it's your child too!" She asked while wiping her tears but that was continuously running down from her cheeks.

"I'm saying to abort this child, but you are not listening" Aatish replied without looking at her.

"Aatish it's our child, how can you even think of killing this? Aatish please. I'm begging in front of you... Please don't do this with me and our child." She again pleaded in front of a heartless man.

"I'm very tired, let me sleep. If you want to cry more, you may continue" He replied and lay down on the bed facing opposite to her.

"Aatishhhh..."

"Pleaseee... Aatish please.." She cried loudly and shook his shoulder.

"Aatish I promise I'll never ask for a single penny in my whole life, I promise I'll never ask for even food, clothes, or anything else. But please don't do this with us" She joined her hands but he didn't even open his eyes

"Let me sleep," He mumbled; unaffected.

"Aatish I'll live my whole life as a maid in your house, I'll do whatever your parents will say. But Please try to understand... Where will I go in this condition?" She again pleaded and this time Aatish sat down on bed.

"Why are you crying so much?"

"Aatish please.. I.. I.. How I make you believe... What should I do? Ya Allah what have I done with myself?" She was unable to understand what and how she should explain everything to Aatish. 

"Try to understand, we both will be happy, be ready for abortion and forget me." Aatish said while placing his hand on her shoulder and she glared at him.