17.

SHIFA'S POV :

I raised my hands for dua after namaz and I was silent, I was just smiling.

"Allah I don't have anything to ask, you are giving me everything" I said to my almighty and finished my prayer with a smile.

I didn't ask for anything, because I was happy that I was going to get Faraz, but I forget that Allah like those people who ask for something in front of his.

"shifaaa beta aren't you awake yet?" I listened mummy's voice.

"Mumma I'm awake, and I'm getting ready" I said loudly before going to the bathroom, holding my uniform in my hand.

There were only one week left for my board exams and I was very nervous. I'm afraid of chemistry and maths. Physics and biology were on my tips but I was scared of chemistry.

I changed myself in School uniform after a quick shower and scoot towards the mirror to tie up my hair.

I tied up in braids and scoot towards the dining area.

"Aapiii..." that was bilal

"Hmm?" I hummed while sipping on milk which I don't like a single bit but I have to drink that everyday because of mummy's glare.

"Appi make my project file." He said in ordering way that wasn't a polite request that I could refuse but a direct order.

"Bilal who is giving you project at this time? It's only few days of exams" Hamdan bhai asked and whole family looked at him

"Actu... Actually" he scratched the back of his head

"Ma'am gave us project before a month but... Papa time hi kahan milta hai project ka?" Bilal said and we all glared him.

(Papa I don't have time for making project)

"Shifa babu now do something for him" Mummy said in defeated tone and glared Bilal as we all were doing

"Bilal main tumhare PlayStation ko kabadi wale ko de dunga agar marks kam aye to" Papa said with anger and Hamdan bhai also glared him

(Bilal I'll give your PlayStation to junk dealer, if you will not become serious for studies.)

"Tell me topic and when you have to submit your project?" I asked and he smiled sheepishly.

"Disaster management, and day after tomorrow is the last date" Bilal said and I looked at him then he got a slap on his cheek from papa...

Which gave me a little satisfaction but lot of pain for my little bro...

"Papa its alright I'll manage, but I'm not going to school today, I'll make project in home" I said and papa nodded while glaring Bilal

"Bilal if you become fail in exam be ready to work on tea stall" Papa threatened him but he was glaring me as if it was my fault.

"Bilal stop this careless nature, its your boards" Mummy shouted on him and he skipped his breakfast to show his tantrums.

"Don't you want to do breakfast?" Mummy asked in anger and he shook his head.

"Maryam no need to give him lunch too, Hamdan throw his everything in bin." Papa busted in him and I was feeling like where I'm stucked.

"Mummy I'm going to my room" I said and went to my room

===================

I was making Bilal's project while awaken whole night. Its around four of morning and I was tired badly I close everything and decided to sleep but not before doing my duty