43.

==========
Continuing.....
==========

"Maryam.., Maryam wake up" I listened a voice and opened my eyes he was sitting beside me. I sat down with a jolt and wiped my tears and forehead with the corner of my dupatta but the tears again came out from the eyes.

"What happened?" He asked and I shook my head while closing my eyes to flow down the tears and I cried silently, hugging my knees and I was trying to control my hiccups.

"Who is Aatish?" He asked and I suddenly looked up

"Is he..." He didn't complete and I wiped my tears which again pooled in my eyes.

"Aatish... Aatish is... Shifa's father" I didn't got any other relationship to define Aatish.

"You were mumbling his name." he said and I felt his anger in his words

"I.. I'm sorry, I'll not do this again" I said while trying to stop myself to cry. As if I was watching that dream willingly and mumbling Aatish's name with my happiness.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled again and this time he wiped my tears.

"Chup ho jao" He ordered me and I nodded while sniffing

(stop crying)

"He divorced me, because his parents wanted him to do so, he wanted share in his family business and his father put a condition in front of him to divorce me and take his share. And... He didn't think about our daughter and divorced me. He didn't even took Shifa in his embrace" I said in whispered and he was looking at me with furrowed brows. I don't know why I was telling him everything, maybe I was tired of hiding everything inside me, and I wanted a good listener.

"Don't talk about him after this" his order was strict and I realised that I'm talking to my husband about my ex-husband, maybe I was hurting his male ego, because his wife was talking about any other man.

"I.. I'm sorry" I suddenly apologise and out my leg to went to washroom, because I wanted cry my heart out, but my wrist was catched by him.

"Maryam now you are my wife and I can't see my wife crying for any other man" I turned to saw him and wiped my tears after a nod.

"I'm sorry, I'll not cry again" I mumbled bearing with my hiccups. He was commanding me as if I was a robot

"Will you also divorce me if your mother or sister ask you?" I asked him after a silent of few minutes but stay quite.

"It means you can also do so'' I said and he sighed.

"Bachho jesi bate mat karo, so jao" He said and I nodded.

(Don't behave like kids, take rest now)

I lay down and he was still sitting beside me on the edge of the bed. I was trying to sleep but sleep was not confusing me, when I open my eyes he was watching me without blinking.

He lay down beside me taking me in his embrace and I tried best to moved back but his grip was enough tight.

"Sleep peacefully, you have worked whole day. You must me tired" Caressing my head he said and I gulped, but I slept peacefully.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
(Flashback)

Anwar was surprised cum shocked he wasn't expected anything like that. He was watching Maryam who was sleeping beside him. Her eyes were covered with dark circles, hair were uncombed and tied in a messy braid, lips were dry and tiredness was clearly visible on her face.