20.

Dil tutne se zyada dard bharosa tutne par hota hai

Dil tutne ke baad jud jata hai magar bharosa nahi judta

दिल टूटने से ज़्यादा दर्द भरोसा
टूटने पर होता है,

दिल तो टूटने के बाद जुड़ जाता है,
मगर भरोसा नही जुड़ता

(Broken trust is more painful than broken heart

Broken heart can be mend but not trust)

=================

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Rani did you talk to Shifa's parents? I already said that we only go with proposal if they don't have any problem. I don't want that we go with proposal and they reject it, it would be insulting for us" Nida asked to Rani and she felt anger.

"Nida Baji a talk to Maryam bhabhi, even I said that Faraz is a gem but she... She don't want to do this match. She was saying that she will do Marriage in her family, in their relatives." Rani said and Nida was shocked.

"But I like Shifa very much, ask to her for one more time. Maybe she will understand" Nida said and Rani made a sad face.

"Baji she is saying that you will be very strict mother-in-law and she wants best for her Shifa, she don't want to do any compromise with her life.

"Rani you tell me have I did anything with you? I never said anything to you why would I do anything wrong with my own daughter-in-law?" Nida asked with anger and Rani shook her head.

"Never baji, you never behave wrong with us, I also tried to convene her but she don't want to do. Then what we can do?" Nida huffed and Rani made a sad face.

"I don't think Shifa will be Ready for marriage. She wants to study further and Maryam bhabhi will never go against her wish."

"We will never stop her education even after marriage, but if Maryam don't want then we are not dying to marry Faraz with Shifa." Nida said with anger.

"What can we do baji" Rani said with sad face

"Mere bete ke liye ladkiyon ki kami thodi hai. Acchi se acchi ladki tayyar ho jayegi uske liye." Nida said with anger and Rani nodded

(There isn't any shortage of girls for my son. He deserves best)

===============

FARAZ POV:

"Ammi breakfast" I said while watching my mobile and coming downstairs.

"Faraz we have to talk to you" Ammi said and I nodded while doing in the kitchen where Ammi was making breakfast for me with the help of maid.

"Ammi not milk, give me tea or coffee" I don't like milk but Ammi always give me that.

"Faraz" Ammi glared me while giving me glass and I shook my head

"Allah Hafiz, you don't want your son to do breakfast" saying that I scoot to the door.

"But Faraz..."

"Ammi in evening, I'm getting late" I said loudly going towards the bike, inserting the key in key hole I mounted on bike but before starting bike and saw the DP of Her