32.

MARYAM'S POV :
(Flashback)

It's almost two months when we shifted to Aatish's home his still didn't get any Job which was making him more rude day by day.

"Aatish don't take so much stress, you will get a job soon" I said sitting beside him, he was laying on his back watching the ceiling silently.

"Aatish.." I shook his shoulder and he looked up suddenly.

"Where are you lost?" I asked and he was still silent. Its been one and a half month he was not talking, he stay quite all the time, keep thinking about something but he never shared what he was thinking.

"What are you thinking?" I asked and he shook his head in reply

"Aatish please talk to me. I don't have anyone whom with I talk." I said while making my brows furrowed and he sat down on bed with jolt..

"I don't have anything to talk... You don't know about my condition. From morning to evening I run from one pole to other just to find a job but I'm getting the one. Maryam I never did this type of efforts in my life which I'm doing for you" He suddenly yelled on me and I was shocked on that.

"Aatish I also never faced these problems in my life which I'm facing after marriage. I don't remember a single day in these eight months of our marriage which was perfect. But I'm adjusting too with you." I also yelled on him.

"What should I do except this? I'm doing each and everything which I can do but in not getting success" He again yelled on me.

"I'm not saying that you are not doing efforts but why are you shouting on me? I'm also facing the same problem. Girls dream about their marriage and beautiful married life but I am not getting any happiness.... Still I'm not behaving rude with you neither I'm ignoring you like you are doing with me" I pour out my anger in words and he glared me.

"You sit here without any problem and I give my atmost to find out a job so that we can live together happily" He said as if he was doing a great favour for me

"Aatish I am living here like... Like a taboo, my face is anathema to your parents. I'm not allowed to go anywhere, I'm not allowed to talk to anyone. Other day your nephew come here while playing and when I talk to him he said he isn't allowed to talk to me because his grandparents said him to do so.... They are treating me like a disgusting thing and you are saying that I sit here without any problem. I agree that you are facing problems but I'm also facing problems" I yelled in him and he glared me before stepping out fron the bed.

"Go to hell, there isn't any benefit to talk to you, Ammi and Baba were correct. No matter Whatever I do for you, you can't see my efforts you are only thinking about your ownself." saying that he angrily held the room, I walked behind him, he was going towards stairs. I took three steps stairs but this father was standing near the staircase so I took back steps without wasting any time.

================

Next two days we didn't talk to each other I was experiencing a different fear in my heart. In the end I put my ego aside and decided to talk to him. But I slept early, I didn't realised when he came back. When I opened my eyes that was midnight, and Aatish was sleeping facing towards me. After sacrificing with my ego I shook his shoulder slowly and he open his eyes in deep slumber.

"Aatish... I love you" I mumbled and hugged him, he hugged me back and kissed my cheek. And we both again slept in each other's embrace.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :