55.

SHIFA'S POV

That was been five months of Faraz's engagement with that girl. I was feeling pain...
Faraz was the first guy in my life about whom I thought..
He was the only person who got success in making my heart jump differently...
He was the first guy who got success to make his place in my heart without even talking to me.

I don't know why Rani phuppo did that! How will she feel if someone creat problems in her daughter's alliance? If her own daughter faced something like this? But I don't want anyone to face this pain, even her daughter too.. This is really heart breaking.... It's not easy for me to see Faraz with someone else. We never talked, never meet properly, never shared our feelings in words... But I developed a bind with him....

I picked my mobile from the other side of bed and watched his DP, which was showing...

I didn't have any idea what Rani phuppo said to Faraz and his family that he was asking me to believe on him! Since many days he was just asking to believe me

"I do believe on you Faraz, but I don't believe on my fate, I never got what I wanted, so how could I get Faraz...

"Shaffo...."

"Ji bhaiii" I yelled back from my room in the reply of bhai's call

"Come here"

"Coming" placing back the mobile phone on bed I made my way to Bilal and Hamdan bhai's room. I was feeling the urge of crying after Faraz's new D. P, But I control myself and plastered a well pretend smile on my face.

"Ji bhai" entering the room I said and he shifted his gaze from his Computer screen to me.

"Shifa make me a cup of tea" I nodded and went to the kitchen, where mummy was working.

"Do you need anything?" she asked me after paying a quick glance and I shook my head while picking the sauce pan.

"Hamdan bhai wants tea, so I'm making the same for him" placing the pan on flame I said while pouring water in that.

"Shifa what happened to you beta? Tell me if you have any problem..." Mumma said and I shook my head without looking at her.

"Look at me." When I was placing back the jars of sugar and tea leaves, mummy said while cupping my face with both hands and I looked up

"Beta I'm your mother, I can understand this much that my daughter is tensed due to something. Tell what's wrong Shifa?" Mummy asked and I smiled ofcourse a fake one..

"ohho mummy.... Why you want a topic to take stress? Everything is fine" I said and kissed her cheek

"Sure?" she asked and I nodded with a smile again face but we'll pretended one...

"My princess" Pecking my forehead mummy said and I heard a door bell sound.

"Who has come at this time?" Mummy mumbled and looking at me.