57.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Thankfully you arrived Nida Baji.. Seriously I'm feeling that you are not a family member but some guests" Musa said to his elser sister when she arrived with a smile.

"Musaaa... Why are you panicking it's okay... There is still one hour in arrival of Ramisha's in-laws" Nida said with a smile and Musa nodded but he was still concerned about the arrangements of his daughter's engagement.

Everyone was busy in talking but A pair of eyes which was covered with square glasses; was trying to search a pretty face...

Ofcourse, he was Faraz...

Faraz ran his gaze everywhere to find out Shifa, he wanted to asked her why she didn't believe on him! After many attempts he didn't get success in finding out Shifa, because she was busy in being a model of fun making by Shariq.

''I think she haven't come'' Faraz mumbled down-heartedly when he found everyone from Shifa's family except her.

"Faraz.." Musa utter but Faraz was lost in the world of thoughts

"Farazzz..." Shaking his shoulder slowly Musa again said and he came out of trance.

"Where are you lost?" Musa asked and  Faraz quickly shook his head.

"No Mama.. Nothing" He muttered

"Beta do some work, go and check the catering arrangements" Musa said to Faraz and he nodded before going for the same.

Maryam and Anwar were sitting with few relatives talking about random events and topics when Bilal came there

"Mumma"

"Yeah beta"

"Phuppo is saying that the girl who have to come for doing aapi's makeup she had an emergency in her home, so will you do her makeup?" Bilal explain and Maryam think for a while

"Suniye I'm going to Rani Baji" Maryam informed her husband before going, and he nodded.

"Musa mama Catering arrangements are fine but I think the centre table of stage must be decorated with flower petals." Faraz said to Musa and he nodded.

"Beta there are plenty of flowers left in store room, go and do what ever you wanna do" Faraz nodded and moved towards store room. Filling a big plate with flower petals Faraz stepped out from the store room and took steps towards the stage.

On the other hand...

S

hifa who was controlling her tears in her eyes, was walking further but her head was turned towards the door of the room from where loud chuckles were audible, but she didn't notice the one who was coming in front of her, his eyes were fixed on the flowers in his hand.. One hand was busy in holding the plate and from other hand he was trying to held the heap of petals, so that it won't fell down...

Shifa was the first who noticed someone coming from opposite to her and stopped suddenly just a step away to bump with him.

"I'm sorry" Those words suddenly slipped out from her mouth, making Faraz jumped on his place, the plate of flower petals he was he was carrying with care....

That poor plate fly high in the air, doing the shower of flowers on both Shifa and Faraz...

Maybe the flowers wanted to say that they also wanna see them together....

"What happened? Are you Okay?" He couldn't control himself to ask when noticed tears in Shifa's eyes. Both forgot to blink for few moments... They both were seeing each other after six months, Shifa's heart was beating painful as so his...
Her eyes dropped more tears suddenly, that wasn't due to her fun making by Shariq but due to witnessing Faraz in front of her eyes.
She was trying to ignore the same feeling which again warm her heart with his single gaze.