26-

MARYAM'S POV:

"Come" Aatish said to me when the auto rickshaw stopped in front of a big building. I stepped out from and looked at the lavish building. I didn't said anything Aatish held my hand and stepped towards the building and I was Amazed. He stepped towards a door on the ground floor and unlocked that.

I stepped in after holding his hand and ran my gaze everywhere.

"Sorry, I didn't get anything better than this in such a small time, I know it's very small in front of your and my house but..." I didn't let him complete.

"I don't have any problem" I said and he smiled sadly.

That was a small living cum dining area atteched with kitchen. Aatish stepped towards the door and I as usually followed him. He open the door.

''It's our small bedroom" He said looking at me and I nodded.

I looked at the room, that was a small room with white painted walls, there was a dressing table in one corner and a bed which was made up on the marble floor by Mattress.

"Come" Aatish made me sat on bed and passed a glass of water, which I gulped in single sip, he sat beside me and held my hand.

"I know it's very small, it's not my own home, but we are tenants here. I got a job too... But... Again the same problem..." He stopped in between and I lifted my gaze to face him.

"What problem?"

"The income is very low, but I'll try to find out some other job" this time I smiled. He was doing everything for me.

"I don't have any problem" I said and s
he smiled, leaning towards me he kissed my forehead, my heart skipped a beat and he suddenly moved back with a smile. I lowered my gaze tried to stop my madly beating heart.

"Hungry?" He asked and I nodded, we didn't had anything in home to eat so he went outside and bring something for our dinner. He fed me with his hand and I accept every single bite with a smile. After dinner we both were sitting silently with awkward feelings.

"Rose, are you happy?" breaking the silence between us He asked after half an hour and I shrugged my shoulders

"I don't know? I want to be happy because you are with me but Abbu..." I couldn't stop my tears. He hugged me and I cried out resting my head on his chest.

"Please stop crying Rose." He caressed my head and I break the hug.

"I'm sorry I'm crying very much" I whispered and he smiled.

"But you are looking cute when your nose is turning red while crying" He teased me and I could stopped myself to laugh. He slowly held my hands in his and lifted, then kissed my palms one by one. "it's beautiful" He said about my mehndi and I smiled feeling shy.

"Aatish how will you go collage if you will do for your work?" I asked and he shrugged then smile.

"Now you are my degree" He said playfully with a chuckle and laughed too.

"Don't cry for your Abbu, he will accept our marriage, and then he will love you as usually" He gave me satisfaction and felt happy to have him in my life.

===============

That's been ten days of our marriage and we both faced many small problems because we didn't had proper household stuff, from utensils to home appliances he didn't had anything, but we were managing without any guilt. Aatish was doing whatever he could do and I was trying to made our little house as home sweet home.