70.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Anwar and Maryam stepped out from the shop with ample number of shopping bags in their hands. Their gazed went to a small flower shop which was just beside the shop from which they came out.

"How beautifully they have designed this rose bouquet" Anwar said and Maryam nodded with a smile.

"Yes it's beautiful" She muttered while stepping towards the shop in which her children were busy in shopping

"Maryam you must be the only woman in this world who don't like red colour and rose." Anwar said and Maryam smiled which was a fake one.

"Is this my age to wear red colour? In few months I'll become mother-in-law. will it look good that daughter-in-law and mother-in-law both will wear that bright colours" Maryam said with a half smile. Her age wasn't much she was only 41 and still looks young.

"By the way, your age isn't this much that you can't wear bright colours, but you never wear red colour clothes. I still remember when I bring that red suit for you on our Second anniversary, you never wear that..." Anwar said and Maryam looked at Anwar.

"You still remembered that?" Maryam asked and he nodded and Maryam remembered the night when first and last time Anwar left his unexpressive nature.

Anwar entered in the room with a small smile and found his wife making Bilal sleep, other two children were also sleeping beside her on the bed. Sitting beside her he pecked her forehead giving her a big shock on his unexpected behaviour, but she smiled very next moment. Anwar drew out a bunch of red roses which he brought for his wife along with a red coloured suit.

"It's for you" He said with a love filled gaze before again pecking her forehead then stepped towards the bathroom to freshen up. But Maryam's hands were literally shivering, as if it was impossible for her to handle the weight of her husband's gifts.

She looked at the roses and remembered how Aatish use to call her rose and when she looked at the suit she remembered that Aatish love to saw her in red colour. She throw the suit on the other side of bed with painful feelings in her heart and throw the flowers on front wall, many petals spread around the room... Anwar stepped out from the washroom and become angry when saw his wife crying hiding her face in her palms and his gifts were laying in the floor. He was coming to confess his love but he felt that Maryam was crying because of her marriage with Anwar as he was very elder than her as well as his family didn't treat her in good way.... Anwar thought that Maryam wasn't happy with him and she was regretting for her life with Anwar, he didn't said anything to Maryam but lay down on bed without confessing his feelings. That night Anwar gathered his courage with difficulty to talk to his wife but the condition of the gifts made him stop to do so. After that Anwar never think to express his love as somewhere he also felt hurt. After some days Maryam apologies for her deed and made an excuse that she don't like red color and roses.

"Maryam" placing his hand on her shoulder Anwar said and she came out from her trance

"Ji"

(yes)

"Where are you lost? Let's go and check what they three are buying in that shop?" Anwar said and Maryam nodded.

"Yeah" muttering that Maryam stepped towards the shop where Shifa was going to step out from the shop but stopped by the call of shopkeeper.

"Beta you forget your phone" Shifa turned to saw and found her mobile laying in the counter. She literally smack her forehead.

"Bhaiii... Really papa would kill me if I lost it" saying that Shifa scoot towards the counter and picked that mobile.