31.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
(Flashback)

Aatish was sitting in his room busy in deep thoughts, he was thinking about what should he do. In the end he got up, and stepped towards his mother's room, but he put down the bike keys on side table.

"Ammi I'm going"

"Where beta?" his mother asked with a happy smile

"Ammi she is my wife." Aatish said in hushed tone.

"Aatish Pariza is not less beautiful than her, her parents are still ready to marry her with you if you divorce Maryam" His mother said and he stay quite.

"Ammi at least you think about us. Baba said that I have to leave Maryam in that home to join family business, I did so. In whole month I only went three or four time to meet her." Aatish said and his mother glared him.

"You were going to meet that girl and..."  Aatish didn't let her complete

"Come on Ammi, it's not a wrong thing. She is my wife, if I was meeting her then why are you making this a huge matter? I wasn't going to meet any unknown girl at midnight." Aatish put his point in front of his mother and  she turned her face to other side.

"Go if you wanna go, I'll not stop you. But you still have one month to decide anything, so think wisely and tell us your decision" His mother said while caressing his head as if her son was going to do a battle.

"Ammi I left the job to join family business, now I don't have a single penny to feed myself and Maryam. I have to find out another job. Now I'm regretting that why I left that job." Aatish shared his problem with his mother and she nodded.

"This is what we are saying, don't do efferts to find out any job, you are the equal partner of this family business. Live your life with all the comfort" His mother said while caressing his head

"Ammi accept Maryam... She is very kind girl. You will like her... Neither I want to leave my parents nor her. You both are important for me. Ammi don't give me share in business, just allow both of us to stay in this home. I'll find out another job and we will stay here, just like bhai and bhabi lives" Aatish said to his mother and she think about some five minutes.

"I'll talk to your baba tonight, his decision will be final" his mother said and Aatish nodded before going back to the room, he was still had fever.

MARYAM'S POV
(Flashback)

I was washing clothes, and remembering my maternal home. In my abbu's home I never washed a single hankie with my hands. These was a washerwoman who use to do this work but here I was doing all the works. After washing clothes I make masala rice for myself and consumed that. I was alone so I didn't do any efforts for my meal. After done with dinner I was sitting in the corner of room. Neither I had any work to do nor I had anyone with whom I talk. So again I picked my diary and started writing about my whole day and feelings. I was missing Aatish. He was doing so much efforts for me. I was thinking about him and his health. I had fever.......

I didn't realised when it tuned to evening and sky starting gulping the sun. I offered magrib namaz and again sat down in the same corner holding my diary and a mug of tea. I didn't realised when sleep consumed me...

When my slumber got weak I realised myself laying in the bed covered with duvet and a pair of arms were caging me against a hard chest and hot breath was fancing my face and neck. I felt a different fear running in my nerves, my heart started beating fast and I felt my legs were shivering. I open my eyes with a jolt and took a deep breath.