46.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:
Sunday Morning :

After completing all the household works Maryam make Ready Hamdard as he had to go to park with his father and Maryam was supposed to go to her maternal home to meet her parents.

"Suniye" Maryam said while passing his wrist watch

"Hmm"

"Will you drop me to abbu's place or I go alone?" She asked and he looked at her

"I'll drop you, but get ready soon, you took much time" Anwar said in same ruthless tone and Maryam nodded while going towards the washroom..

"Hamdannn..... Babu you will fell down, don't jump on bed" saying that Maryam scoot inside the washroom but Hamdan ignored and keep jumping

After that dramatic and problems filled day Maryam and Anwar started talking, not like normal husband and wife but at least they started to exchange some words unlike before when Anwar only use to order Maryam. But then Maryam was not scared with Anwar like before. They both still behave like strangers but less than before.

When next morning Anwar's mother saw Maryam and Anwar in good terms  she become angry because she was still not believing on muryam but her son was doing so.

Anwar tried to talk to his mother but he clearly refused to listened Anything about Maryam by saying that Anwar was behaving like a man tied to the string of his wife's apron.

Her behaviour become worse with Maryam.
_________________

Maryam was on bike next to Anwar, for the first time after her marriage, she was wearing nice clothes, bangles in her wrists and light touch of makeup because she was going to her material home.

"Papa I want chocolate and chips too" Hamdan who was sitting on bike next to his father said and stopped the bike near the shop to buy those things for Hamdan.

"Do you want anything?" Anwar asked to Maryam after unmounting from the bike and she shook her head slowly, but Maryam was feeling awkward bacause the place where she was standing, was opposite to the same restaurant where she use to come with Aatish for dinner. She was fighting with her own feelings. She wanted to forget everything but that was seems Impossible for her. Aatish was an unforgettable part of her life, Shifa was a live token of Aatish which was with Maryam everytime.

"Maryam... Maryam"

"J.. Jii''

"Where are you lost?" Anwar asked her after shaking her shoulder and she came out of her trance.

"shall we go?" Maryam asked to Anwar and he nodded. Hamdan was on front then Anwar and then Maryam was sitting on back holding Shifa with left hand and her right hand was wrapped around waist of Anwar to maintain her balance.

Shifa was smiling without any reason and Maryam was smiling looking at her daughter when the bike stopped on red light and when Maryam lifted her head her heart stopped to beat.

The person on the bike beside them was no one else but Aatish. His gaze also went to Maryam and she couldn't control her tears which felt an urge to pop out.

Maryam sighed and suddenly wiped her tears with the back of her fingers, Aatish was watching Shifa's face but Maryam glared him and hide Shifa's face in her chest and averted her eyes. But the scene made her restless because Aatish wasn't alone on his bike he was with her newly wedded wife, none other than but Pariza who was sitting holding him tightly with both arms and her head was resting on Aatish's back. Maryam was comparing her condition with Aatish and his new wife. It was only five months of their divorce and he did Marriage again. His wife was looking beautiful, she was wearing wine coloured suit, her hands were decorated with henna till elbows and wrists were filled with red bangles, Both were looking happy with one another but Maryam, in the age of only nineteen she became a mother of two children. Her husband was twelve years older then her and She had a tag of divorcy, rebellion, and characterless girl on her forehead. Aatish was still watching Maryam and Shifa but The red light turned to green and soon She was disappeared from his eyes.