50.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :
(Flashback)

Time was passing as usually, Maryam entered in the sixth month of her pregnancy, Rani and Amma's deeds were unchanged towards Maryam. Rani never let go a single chance to taunt on her character and Shifa was the target of her hate without any of the fault of that innocent soul. But with the passing time Maryam was experiencing a new Anwar who was so much careful for her health and safety. He use to bring fruits and ice-cream for her. But his expressionless face was still expressionless and his rough and rude tone was still unchanged. They both still didn't share the bond of love but they were sharing responsibilities of their family.
.
.
.
.

That was Sunday morning Anwar was sitting on the bad helping Hamdan who was doing his homework. And Shifa was continuously trying to pull the notebook from Hamdan which he was trying to save from that little fists.

"Daan bai..." Shifa said while standing in front of him and Hamdan forgot about his homework, he kissed shifa's cheeks and started playing with her.

"Hamdan first complete this, then play with Shifa" Anwar scolded him and he nodded, but little Shifa was still wanted to play with her Daan bai so she keep uttering his name sitting on bed, beside Hamdan.

"Maryam give her something to play she is disturbing Hamdan" Anwar ordered to Maryam who was ironing Hamdan's uniform and she nodded. Speading the play mat on floor Maryam made Shifa sat in that and placed some soft toys in front of her.

"Tomorrow is your appointment with doctor. Right?" Anwar confirmed and she turned to saw him then nodded slowly.

After some half an hour Maryam was sitting on floor with Shifa playing with her and Anwar was busy in Hamdan and his homework.

"Suniye" she looked at him who was sitting on bed.

"Hmm" without paying attention to her he hummed.

"Hamdan if you repeat this mistake then I'll slap you. Be attentive while studying" Hamdan got tarrified due to his father's scolding, Anwar was very sincere about the studies except that there wasn't any topic on which he scolds Hamdan.

"Shall I go to my home for few days, its been a long time since I visited there" Maryam said and this time Anwar just nodded without saying anything word.

Maryam smiled and kissed shifa's cheek. "Will my baby go to meet Nana abbu?" Maryam asked in happy and childish tone, and little Shifa nodded happily while babbling ''Nana bu"

"Papa I'll also go to Nana abbu's home" Hamdan said and Anwar nodded.

"Fine, but complete this within ten minutes" Anwar commanded and Hamdan nodded happily, he feels happy after spending time with Maham, she was also love him as he was an adorable child. For Hamdan, Maham wasn't the sister of his step mother but like a friend or elder sister.

Maryam happily drew out her clothes from the cupboard to go to her maternal home and Anwar was still busy with hamdan. At the same time....

"Hamdan bhaiiiii" Maryam turned to the owner of voice and he was Rani's son.

MARYAM'S POV :
(Flashback)

"Hamdan bhaiiiii" Rani baji was standing outside the room holding hand of his son I closed the cupboard as I knew then I couldn't go to my home.

"Rani phuppo" Hamdan went to her and  she kissed his cheek. That's true she loves Hamdan very much. I greeted her and made my way towards the kitchen after glancing at him.