27..

MARYAM'S POV:
(Flashback)

I didn't understand what was going in my life.... Sitting in the kitchen I was cutting onion and looking at the home. That was almost five months of our marriage and Aatish's behaviour was turning very frustrated. He was frustrated with our life and our condition as I was so....

He was doing work in a printing press, and sometime he do night shift too just for little more money in the form of over time, I was fade up of eating same things, but since we had to pay the rent of home so Aatish's half salary.. Not half but almost three fourth salary go on the name of rent and in the end we left with nothing....

If our parents got agreed for our marriage then we didn't had to face all those problems. We both could live a happy life. Only by living in Aatish's home we could live happily because we didn't had to pay off rent and then Aatish's income would be enough for us.

Coming out fron the chain of thoughts I looked at the clock that was showing 5:30pm. Aatish was not in home since two days. He went for his job yesterday morning then for overtime he did night shift too and then today's morning shift too but he must be coming in some fifteen minutes so I focused on cooking. In those two days I didn't spend on food to save money, I eat the leftover food and from that money I decided to cook Aatish's favourite dish. After finishing cooking I set bed for him because he must be very tired. In the time being I heard a knock on the door.  Opening the door I found him standing in front of me with half closed eyes with dark circles, messy hair, his shirt was pulled out from the pants. Even a blind man could detect his tiredness from his face. I got tears in my eyes after watching him like that.

"Why are you crying" He asked me while closing the door behind him and I wiped my tears.

"Go and take bath, then I'll serve food." I said and he nodded. In some ten minutes I served food and Aatish came out from the bathroom. He was looking tired but handsome wearing white kurta pajama, and his wet hair were spreaded on his forehead.

"I Made your favourite food today" I said and he tried to smiled but he was very tired.

"Aatish" I couldn't help but hug him and cried looking at his condition.

"Rose.. It's fine... Let me do dinner." I took back step when listened his tired and frustrated voice and nodded. After many days he took dinner with happiness, even he ate more than his normal hunger and I felt happy seeing in happy mood after many days.

After dinner he didn't waste any time and approched to bed. I clean the dining area, kitchen then washed the dishes which took just fifteen minutes, then I went to bedroom and he was sleeping. After our marriage I started loving him more than before, he sometimes shouted on me but I knew that he was frustrated so I use to ignore that.

I lay down beside him placing my head on his arm and he opened his eyes in half sleeping state, but he pulled his arm which was under my head. First I was surprised by that but then I realized that he was tired so I placed my head on pillow and slept after maintaining some distance between both of us.

==============

After few weeks:
(Sunday)

"What happened Aatish why are you so silent from morning?" I asked when noticed him lost, he was laying on bed since morning staring the ceiling. He didn't utter a single word since morning. In reply of question he shook his head

"Come for lunch" I said and he nodded without any expression on his face. After lunch he again lay down in the same way and I was confused about his cold behaviour. He was so much silent since few days that I was feeling like I was alone in the home.